Got a voicemail from the nurse....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Super Mommy
I am hoping everything is o.k. But she never said anything except to call her back before 4 today. Just said she had to speak to me about the lab work that was done yesterday. She was on the line with someone else, so I left her a vm back and then transfered to the receptionist who said she would let her know I left her a message. Now how am I supposed to stay calm until she calls back??? I hate when they do this, leave you up in the air....

Praying for super-glue sticky-ness!!!!

Kaz
January 18th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sticky Sticky Sticky. I hope that everything is okay. It is so scary when you are left hanging, mainly because we tend to think the worst. Blessings B
January 18th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Super Mommy
Oh, for the love of Pete!!!!

When they took my blood, they forgot to draw for my blood typing & antibodies! I know from the military that I am O Pos, but I still need to have it redrawn, for their records.

She would not give me my HCG levels over the phone though...said it was a policy of theirs.

Can't wait till my appt on Monday now. I found out that they are giving me the super high techy U/S and she told me that I can even get a videotape of it!!! (I do video production for the Air National Guard, so that was very good to hear!) I just hope that Nugget is not camera shy as he/she gets older!!!

Feeling sooo much better!

Kaz
January 18th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thank goodness it was something simple...jeez she could have left that on the vm don't ya think? Grrr...
Good luck with the u/s, can't wait to hear all about it.
i think it's weird she wouldn't give you your hcg levels...I get mine done every foutr days and call and get them over the phone...hmm dr preferences I suppose.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 18th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My drs office did this to me last week too! I had my drs appointment last Friday where I heard the heartbeat and everything looked good. THen, Saturday (a day they are closed) I got a voicemail telling me to call back. Freaking out, I dialed the number only to have an automated machine tell me the Pap Smear I had done a month ago came back normal!!! Why they didnt tell me this in the office the day before, I dont know. But it was enough to freak me out!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 18th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad everything is okay. B
January 19th, 2006, 06:26 AM
hopin4a4rth
Scary! Glad that everything is ok! I hate that they don't give you info over the phone. Thankfully my midwife's office does.

Hope you enjoy the u/s! Videotaping it is so neat!
January 19th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Send a message via AIM to momofchristianandpaulie
Hooray for you that everything is okay....It is so awesome that you will be able to get a video of your precious little one.....Cheers to you and your family!!!
January 19th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks all! Already thinking about doing a little music video with the u/s video and my pregnant belly as it grows. What do ya think..."Baby Baby" by Amy Grant for the background music?
January 19th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Thanks all! Already thinking about doing a little music video with the u/s video and my pregnant belly as it grows. What do ya think..."Baby Baby" by Amy Grant for the background music?[/b]
CUTE! I think that's a great idea!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search