My dream...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For those of you who know me well from other boards you'll probably remember this. I'll explain. The last 2 times I had a m/c I dreamt the event before hand. Both times I woke up with tears streaming down my face. The 2nd m/c happened EXACTLY like it happened in my dream...the scene in the bathroom...with all the blood (sorry to bring that up) anyway needless to say I have been VERY scared of having another dream like that....
Well last night I had a dream...but in this one my baby was born HEALTHY!!!! I remember being at home and feeling contractions...going to the hospital right away and being a little scared. I remembered everything seemed to be happening really fast (wishful thinking perhaps?? )...my mom was there (that's weird because never in a million years would I let her in there...she drives me insane with her worry...she's no comfort in situations like these)...I remember getting an epidural and it didn't seem to hurt...the baby was coming and the nurse wanted me to wait until the dr was ready...i kept thinking I couldn't wait...I felt lots of pressure but no pain...then I had the baby...I don't recall the sex...I do think one thing is odd...my b/f was not there.
Anyway, needless to say this may not be my exact birthing experience nor does it have to mean anything at all...but with my past dreams coming to life, I find some comfort in having a dream where my baby was born healthy...
I hope this dream becomes a reality...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 20th, 2006, 10:23 AM
soontobemommyto3
aww I hope so too. However don't wish for a fast delivery! I had a 2 1/2 hour one with my son. We bearly made it to the hospital in time. Fast labors are wayyyyyyyyy more painful because each contraction does more work in a shorter time. I just about passed out from the pain. I went from 5 cm to baby born in 45 mins. Trust me, it sounds good, but it isn't. I had PTS about it for months afterwards.

I am sure your dream will come true. You fixed the problem that cuased the other m/c, you will be fine! I don't dream about my babies... I'm not sure why, I just never have
January 20th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Super Mommy
I put a lot of weight in these kind of dreams. I had one about when my adopted mom passed away and how I found out about a week before she passed. It was accurate right down to the song that was on the radio.

Also, my friend had a dream about her ex-boyfriend and in that dream there was a house being built on top of the barn and she remembered that because it seemed so odd to build a house on the roof of a barn. Several months after she told me this, we were coming back from the mall and taking some back roads home, which went past his house. The barn was torn down and they were building a house where the barn once stood! She talked to him and found out that it was done very last minute because since she had the dream a relative of his lost their house in a fire and they gave them a section of their land to build on.

So I would sleep easy and enjoy the wonderful dream!

Kaz
January 21st, 2006, 02:45 AM
SpugsLady's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to SpugsLady Send a message via Yahoo to SpugsLady
Awww Norina I almost just cried at your post. I hope what you dreamt does come true. I dreamt not so long ago i was pregnant and had a big belly, can't remember weather i gave birth or not but i vaguely remember contractions in my dream or something like it....i hope this is a positive sign for the future for me and YOU!!!

<div align="center"></div>
January 21st, 2006, 06:15 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also take dreams seriously. About two months after my m/c, I had a dream that I had a big healthy little girl. I hope it was a glimpse of the future. I hope our dreams come true
January 22nd, 2006, 08:01 PM
I hope all our dreams come true too lady's...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 23rd, 2006, 06:07 AM
hopin4a4rth
I take dreams seriously too (for the most part.) I hope this one comes true for you!!
January 23rd, 2006, 08:18 AM
Hey ladies...last night I had another one! I gave birth again to a healthy abby GIRL! And I was holding ehr and she kept saying "hi" (it's a dream what can you do?) and I thought the only explanation for her being able to talk was that she was a genius! LOL! The dream was complicated with a whole lot of issues...b/f being there, not being ther, my ex husband somehow involved...me forgetting to feed the baby one day, my parents...very convaluted but the part I like focusing on is the baby girl being healthy again...
Oh and for some reason i couldn't remember her name after I named her in the dream...hmmm...wonder what that means?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search