My little Nugget was hamming it up today!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2006, 07:00 PM
Super Mommy
We went in for my u/s today. At first Nugget was beig all calm and quiet, heart beating really well at 165. The tech said that Nugget looked a little bigger than they thought, but only by a few days, so my due date will stay Aug 9th for now.

The tech says she's gonna give 'em a nudge, to see if she can wake the baby up. She didn't even get a chance! Nugget started bouncing around so much, you would have thought there was a trampoline in there! Heart rate then jumped up over 170!

Nug also kept pulling his arm up to his face. My bf asked if he may be sucking his thumb, but the nurse said it was a bit too early for that yet. So we figure that Nugget is either practicing throwing darts or waving his terrible towel around for the Steelers! When the tech said she wanted to get Nug's profile...Nug just lined right up for her, gave her a perfect profile of his little face! (I am still positive it's a boy....not sure why, but I am!) The little feet were crossed the whole time by his ankles.

We go in to the ob on Friday and I get some more blood work doneand then they want to then check my cervix on my next 2 u/s's to see between the 2 if there is any need to put me on meds to help carry to term. But, so far everything looks awesome!!!

A very very happy Kaz
<div align="CENTER"> </div>
January 23rd, 2006, 07:04 PM

Nice to have a happy ultrasound, isn't it??
January 24th, 2006, 04:53 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww, nugget sounds adorable! I am happy all is well with you and him

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search