I love my mom I REALLY do.... BUT

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2009, 04:23 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I get soooo tired of phone calls.....

how do you feel?
are you in labor?
are you dizzy?
any contractions?

Then god forbid I don't have my cell on me.... she calls EVERYONE and makes them panic because she can't get in touch with me. UGH Like yesterday she had Dave convinced that I must be passed out and unconscious (sp?) because she couldn't get in touch with me. Poor guy rushed home in a panic thinking she had to be right. I was in the babys room hanging clothes and forgot my phone for 30 minutes. LOL

It has been like this all my life and I should be used to it, but doesn't she know I will call HER if anything is happening. *Sigh*

Okay vent over... and yes I am glad she is alive to be here to annoy me... way too many people I know don't have their mothers any more. I just wish I could get her to take a breather without hurting her feelings.

Okay now I feel like a BRAT but at least I said it all to you girls and not her :biggrin:

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

January 28th, 2009, 05:53 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh, I am SOOO THERE with you!!!!
I could totally just copy and paste your entire "vent" to work for me, too!!
Every single day, multiple times a day... I am getting so sick of it!!
Today she freaked out because I drove myself to the store 5 minutes away from home to buy milk!
Mom, it's not like I'm gonna go into labor and swerve off the road! GEEZ, woman!!!!!

I completely understand what you're going through.

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
January 28th, 2009, 07:26 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah...ya gotta love 'em At least they do care. I guess it could be worse

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

January 29th, 2009, 01:28 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
im one of the ones who doesnt have her mum about (shes still alive, mine is through choice!)
my nan was mum to me and i wish so much she was here but i do have my best friend jane and her mum (pretty much taken care of me since i was 13) calling or texting every day and if i dont reply, omg! lol
jane even got bebo through her phone so she can see if i have been online incase i dont reply!
i dread to think what it will be like when im actually due and living on their doorstep!
still, it is nice to know someone cares even if at times you could happily strangle them!
xx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
January 29th, 2009, 04:01 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG - I can't beleive she had Dave rushing home - It's a little funny, and something you think would happen in a movie or something!

She must really be an excited G-ma, and Dave a nervous DH!

Hopefully all of you won't have to wait much longer and TANK will come soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search