saw midwife today

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2009, 05:50 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
well, it seems this baby likes that area. instead of moving up my belly, its growing to the side which is putting extra pressure on my pelvis and causing problems with my hip again.
it is possible that in time with enough rest this will sort but as it is on my left (the way i sleep) it is unlikely. they also think i have another cyst on my right ovary
unfortunatly this means im stuck with the pain and will be on a lot of bed rest with this pregnancy and also explains why my sciatica is playing up already.
it also explains why the heartbeat vanished. it is now very low down on my left side. i heard it today though so not worried about that now
they have confirmed my scan for 6th march and i will have to see a consultant around the same time to find out what is going to happen as if the baby doesnt change the position it is growing, il be booked in for my first ever c section
thankfully my midwife was a lot nicer today and my own doc took my bloods (think this had something to do with the complaint i put to my health visitor and with mental health issues, i need to conect with people involved in my care)
anyway, there is my update for my (almost) 16 week appointment
xx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
January 29th, 2009, 06:32 AM
MamaTTx2's Avatar Super Mommy
WOW! I cannot believe that you are already 16 weeks! So sorry that you are having all of these probs though.

Kaylee Rose (born April 13, 2009)
Ethan Lucas (5 yrs. old)
January 29th, 2009, 06:36 AM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
I have the same problem with my hips. I ended up going to the chiropractor and feel alot better now. You might look up lower back strengthening stretches. Those really helped me alot.

I'm glad your appt was good otherwise!

January 29th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you are having so many pains. I can't believe that you are already 16 weeks! It seemslike it was just a couple of weeks ago that you got your BFP. I'm glad the appoinmet went well.

January 29th, 2009, 07:46 AM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, 16 weeks already?? Time is really flying by!
Sorry about the pains you're having, hopefully you can find a way to get some relief soon!

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
January 29th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Isn't it funny how baby's get comfy in the weirdest places?

Sorry the belly bean is causing you so much pain...but at we least we know they are growing away!

And 6 March is pretty close! Then we will know if its gonna be or !!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
January 29th, 2009, 08:14 AM
huckleberry312's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about the pain. I feel for you. I am glad that the baby is doing great though. Wow 16 weeks. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Hope you get some relief. It gives you a reason to soak in a warm bath and relax though!

Randie

January 29th, 2009, 08:16 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are in so much pain. HOpefully with a little time baby will move on up and get comfy so that you can get comfy. The good news though is that baby is growing and doing well. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like you just found out you were pg. Anyways. Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself. I'm thinking about you and praying that your pain goes away or at least eases a little.

January 29th, 2009, 09:20 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
thanks girls.
its knowing baby is growin that gets me through this pain. i know it will all be worth it in the end no matter how its born, as long as baby is safe then im happy
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
January 30th, 2009, 05:44 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hope the pain eases soon honey. I'm glad the appt went well though. I can't believe it's 16 weeks already either. Wow, time sure flies. I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! Don't fret too much over the section if you have to do that. It really isn't that bad. I'll pray that it won't come to that though. I'm thinking of you honey!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search