scared

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2006, 11:45 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies! i am so scared, i have to go to the dr. today at 1:45, i am having a pain in my right side in my ovary area. I am so freaked out that i am making myself sick. Please pray that my baby is okay and that this is something that is fixable....

January 27th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh sweetie, i am so praying for you right now...please post after your appt and let us know what the dr said...lots of strange pains can be just symptoms and not be anything serious...it's hard but try and relax a little...
thinking of you..

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 27th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck, please keep us posted!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 27th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Hey girls! Thank you so much for the prayers Norina- you are to sweet. Well they did a sono and although it was still to early to see the baby- they saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac- and everything looked great. I have a cyst on my Left ovary but the pain is on my right side, she said it could be "reflective"pain where i am having pain on the opposite side. They looked me over and said that all looked good. They said that there was no cause for concern and that it is probably just a pain i am giong to have when i am pregnant. I had this pain last time i was pregnant and that is why i was so worried.

Thank you for the prayers , i get to go back in 2 weeks (when i am 7 weeks) and do my "official" sono and get to see the baby

January 27th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait for you to see the baby in a few weeks! I will continue to pray for you...thanks goodness all is ok!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 27th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gosh I am so glad everything is okay. Hope you are feeling better. B
January 27th, 2006, 04:54 PM
soontobemommyto3
I'm so glad everything is ok! I was having some pains on my left side last night. I was a little scared but I think they were just gas because they went away.
January 27th, 2006, 05:32 PM
thank you ladies, this is a pain that doesn't go away- its like a dull aching pain. But since everything looks okay i guess i shouldn't fret. Thank you all again for your prayers.

Norina--i saw that you lost twins in May- if you don't mind me asking how far along were you and what happened. I am sure that was so hard. I am so glad all is going so well this time

January 27th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I have a cyst on my Left ovary but the pain is on my right side, she said it could be "reflective"pain where i am having pain on the opposite side.[/b]
Hey, this same thing happened to me! When I ovulated in December, I totally had pain on my left side, but my dr said there was a cyst on my right ovary, so that was the one I ovulated off of. When I said I was feeling pain on the left, he explained to me that the brain can only distinguish a general area of pain, so while it might be happening on the right, your brain registers that it is on the left. I had never heard of this before!
Anyway, glad to hear you are fine and I will keep thinking positively til your next appointment!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 28th, 2006, 04:36 AM
SpugsLady's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to SpugsLady Send a message via Yahoo to SpugsLady
Glad everything is okay I was scrolling down this topic really fast to see if you had posted back with any news lol. Great to hear your both okay ...Good luck for 2 weeks from now

<div align="center"></div>
January 28th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Prudence's Avatar Super Mommy
I am glad that it all went well and I will be thinking of you and praying.
It sounds wierd but you gave me a pain when I read your post!!
I guess I just get nervous for everyone here, it would break my heart if any ever happened.
January 28th, 2006, 02:46 PM
hopin4a4rth
I saw your post & got nervous for you. Glad you got in to see the dr and everything is looking good so far. Will continue praying that this pregnancy goes well for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search