trimester check in !!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2009, 08:58 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
let's hear how everyone is doing !!! copy and paste so we can all stay together !

1st

2nd

3rd

January 29th, 2009, 09:04 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

let's hear how everyone is doing !!! copy and paste so we can all stay together !

1st

2nd
Jennifer (ttcinarkansa)-14 weeks today. Feeling wonderful; find out the sex in 2 weeks.

3rd

January 29th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1st

2nd
Jennifer (ttcinarkansa)-14 weeks today. Feeling wonderful; find out the sex in 2 weeks.

3rd
Nicole (Nykoal) - 27wks today and just entering my 3rd trimester! I had my glucose screening test this morning and I'm starting to get tired again and have less energy. I can't believe we're entering the home stretch now!
January 29th, 2009, 10:12 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1st

2nd

3rd
Nicole (Nykoal) - 27wks today and just entering my 3rd trimester! I had my glucose screening test this morning and I'm starting to get tired again and have less energy. I can't believe we're entering the home stretch now!
Bobbie----39 weeks today!!!!! I am feeling those nesting vibes....and can't wait to see my little Tank!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

January 29th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1st
Amber (babyblue)- 5 1/2 weeks today. Hate this nasty taste in my mouth (had it my last 2 pregnancies).. definitely feeling pregnant today! Have my 2nd u/s on Tuesday and it can't get here fast enough.

2nd

3rd
Bobbie----39 weeks today!!!!! I am feeling those nesting vibes....and can't wait to see my little Tank!
January 29th, 2009, 10:54 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1st
Amber (babyblue)- 5 1/2 weeks today. Hate this nasty taste in my mouth (had it my last 2 pregnancies).. definitely feeling pregnant today! Have my 2nd u/s on Tuesday and it can't get here fast enough.

2nd
Kelly (kellyanne) - 21 weeks. She is starting to make her presence known in there! Trying to decide on a name.

3rd

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
January 29th, 2009, 11:23 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
1st

2nd
Kelly (kellyanne) - 21 weeks. She is starting to make her presence known in there! Trying to decide on a name.
sarah (the sane one) 15+4 in pain but know glow worm is growing well

3rd

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
January 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1st

2nd
sarah (the sane one) 15+4 grin.gif in pain but know glow worm is growing well grin.gif
Katrina (mspkids)-24w2d though measuring 29ws. Thinking this one will top the scales. OB isn't too concerned.

3rd

January 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1st
Danielley08---Officially in my last week of the 1st tri! 12w OB appt is tomorrow...everything is still going strong...I STILL have "morning" a.k.a all day sickness...hoping maybe doc will give me a script for Zofran tomorrow!

2nd
sarah (the sane one) 15+4 in pain but know glow worm is growing well

3rd

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
January 29th, 2009, 11:35 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1st
Amber (babyblue)-
5 1/2 weeks today. Hate this nasty taste in my mouth (had it my last 2 pregnancies).. definitely feeling pregnant today! Have my 2nd u/s on Tuesday and it can't get here fast enough.
Danielley08---Officially in my last week of the 1st tri! 12w OB appt is tomorrow...everything is still going strong...I STILL have "morning" a.k.a all day sickness...hoping maybe doc will give me a script for Zofran tomorrow!
PrincessKate - 6w 2d. Feeling so tierd Everything makes me feel sick but otherwise im all good. Go my next u/s in a couple of weeks and I cant wait

2nd
Jennifer (ttcinarkansa)-
14 weeks today. Feeling wonderful; find out the sex in 2 weeks.
sarah (the sane one) 15+4 grin.gif in pain but know glow worm is growing well grin.gif

3rd
Nicole (Nykoal)
- 27wks today and just entering my 3rd trimester! I had my glucose screening test this morning and I'm starting to get tired again and have less energy. I can't believe we're entering the home stretch now!

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
January 29th, 2009, 11:43 AM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1st
Amber (babyblue)-
5 1/2 weeks today. Hate this nasty taste in my mouth (had it my last 2 pregnancies).. definitely feeling pregnant today! Have my 2nd u/s on Tuesday and it can't get here fast enough.
PrincessKate - 6w 2d. Feeling so tierd Everything makes me feel sick but otherwise im all good. Go my next u/s in a couple of weeks and I cant wait
katiegirl - 9w5d. I am feeling great so far and we passed the hurdle of 9w4d which is when I miscarried last time

2nd
Jennifer (ttcinarkansa)-

3rd
Nicole (Nykoal)
- 27wks today and just entering my 3rd trimester! I had my glucose screening test this morning and I'm starting to get tired again and have less energy. I can't believe we're entering the home stretch now!

January 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1st
Amber (babyblue)-
katiegirl - 9w5d. I am feeling great so far and we passed the hurdle of 9w4d which is when I miscarried last time

2nd
Jennifer (ttcinarkansa)-
waiting2bmommy - 20w6d. I'm loving this blissful middle time. I can feel her moving, no more morning sickness, no more exhaustion. This is the life!

3rd
Nicole (Nykoal)

January 29th, 2009, 01:56 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1st
PrincessKate - 6w 2d. Feeling so tierd asleep.gif Everything makes me feel sick but otherwise im all good. Go my next u/s in a couple of weeks and I cant wait excited.gif

2nd
waiting2bmommy - 20w6d. I'm loving this blissful middle time. I can feel her moving, no more morning sickness, no more exhaustion. This is the life! cloud9.gif

3rd
Ashley (ChattyAshley)----If there were such a thing as the 4th trimester I'd be in it!!! I'm thinking of starting a poll to see how many days late this little guy is gonna be; he's already 2 days late! Come on, baby! Come out!!!

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
January 29th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
1st

2nd
waiting2bmommy - 20w6d. I'm loving this blissful middle time. I can feel her moving, no more morning sickness, no more exhaustion. This is the life!

3rd
Ashley (ChattyAshley)----If there were such a thing as the 4th trimester I'd be in it!!! I'm thinking of starting a poll to see how many days late this little guy is gonna be; he's already 2 days late! Come on, baby! Come out!!!
Brittanie---35w4d today. I ran a LOT of errands today and I am feeling it right now! It's sad when you can feel yourself waddle. *sigh* I don't want to move for the rest of the day!

January 29th, 2009, 02:52 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1st

2nd
Sam (IAMommy) - 22 Weeks 2 days - Having a little morning sickness/tiredness lately, but besides that doing great! (p.s. - I had almost no morning sickness in the 1st tri, and now I am getting hit!!)

3rd
Brittanie---35w4d today. I ran a LOT of errands today and I am feeling it right now! It's sad when you can feel yourself waddle. *sigh* I don't want to move for the rest of the day!
January 29th, 2009, 02:59 PM
..Red..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1st
Mrs.Bush - 6w6d. I at least dont' have the painful breasts like last time. My DH can still touch them with out me wincing. But the bloat, nausea, and fatigue...

2nd

3rd

January 30th, 2009, 05:05 AM
momofemnry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1st
Mrs.Bush - 6w6d. I at least dont' have the painful breasts like last time. My DH can still touch them with out me wincing. But the bloat, nausea, and fatigue...

2nd

3rd
Angela(momofemnry)-27 weeksI can feel her now fill my whole belly. I can't believe I am already in the 3rd trimester.
January 30th, 2009, 05:19 AM
~Lynda~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

1st
Lynda ~ 6 weeks and 2 days. Tired!!! Get to see h/b in two weeks!!!! can't wait!!!

2nd

3rd
Angela(momofemnry)-27 weeksI can feel her now fill my whole belly. I can't believe I am already in the 3rd trimester.

January 30th, 2009, 06:24 AM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
1st
Lynda ~ 6 weeks and 2 days. Tired!!! Get to see h/b in two weeks!!!! can't wait!!!

2nd

3rd
Becky (baileysmomma) 29w1d today. Camryn is very active and Bailey got to feel her kick for the first time! I passed my glucose test (thank god) and am now on the 2 wk appt schedule. Starting to get uncomfy and tired again.

January 30th, 2009, 06:48 AM
MamaTTx2's Avatar Super Mommy
1st

2nd

3rd
Becky (baileysmomma) 29w1d today. Camryn is very active and Bailey got to feel her kick for the first time! I passed my glucose test (thank god) and am now on the 2 wk appt schedule. Starting to get uncomfy and tired again.
Tara (MamaTT)-- 29 weeks (YEAH!) I am TIRED again--falling asleep around 8 PM every night! Can't believe that I have made it this far. My BIG uldtrasound is a week away (I still haven't had it cuz i had some early u/s and doc wanted to wait???) I passed my glucose test...phew!

Kaylee Rose (born April 13, 2009)
Ethan Lucas (5 yrs. old)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search