We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. has your sex drive increased or decreased since becoming pregnant ? DH would probably say decreased because we aren't having sex as much as we used to...but...for some reason the sex is more enjoyable now...I think its because we aren't "shooting for a goal"
2. do you have maternity clothes? Yes! And I just got a $50 gift card to Old Navy and will be increasing my stock soon
3. do you always,occasionally or never buy a baby item when shopping? Occasionally for now...at least until we find out what the sex is!!
4. can you balance a bowl of ice cream on your belly while sitting down? if I'm laying down flat...
5. are you just that you are pregnant? Well OF COURSE! Now we can' wait to find out what it is!! I'm so ready to start buying stuff!!!
1. has your sex drive increased or decreased since becoming pregnant ? I would say decreased - but their definately is some fire their, just not as frequent. I'm too tired most of the time.
2. do you have maternity clothes? YES! there is no way my regular clothes would fit! I try to wear pre-pregnancy shirts but they look so silly - they barely come down past my belly.
3. do you always,occasionally or never buy a baby item when shopping? I very very occasionally buy baby stuff. I think I will in the next couple of months though. We are saving our pennies to go on a big babies R us shopping spree after our baby shower.
4. can you balance a bowl of ice cream on your belly while sitting down? I haven't tried, but I'm sure I could!
5. are you just that you are pregnant ? YES YES YES!!! I reallly can't wait to be a mom. Pregnancy can be challenging some times though, and I feel like I have been pregnant forever!