4 wks tomorrow........joining after a recent loss

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2009, 06:46 AM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
I lost a second pg, @ 6 wks 4 days Jan 8th, 2009...my levels went down pretty quick as they didn't get too high to begin with.

a couple days ago I started in w/some symptoms. was experiencing a vaginal infection which I typically don't get that bad in the 2ww, smells sometimes bothered me and made me gag, temp was up and something told me to test. faint + waited til af was due (today) and tested again and the line is getting darker.

so we are pg, scared out of our heads though. but, I'm trying to focus on just taking it one day at a time and enjoy the fact that for today I AM pg.

the fear, I don't know if I'll ever truly shake. I've spotted yesterday/today a bit but only brown (last pg this time was spotting but it was bright red)

thought I'd join you all.

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]
February 7th, 2009, 07:13 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1

im so sorry for you loss but congrats on being pregnant again.
i am now almost 17 weeks and the fear is still with me every day. i dont think it ever goes, you just learn to deal with it and be more cautious.
i look forward to getting to know you better. the girls here are like family, so supportive and understanding
lots of sticky dust coming your way

xx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
February 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your losses Welcome to the PAL board...these ladies have been AWESOME in their support. Nice to meet you
February 7th, 2009, 10:19 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
hi Lacey and welcome to the board

I am very sorry for your losses and totally understand the fears that you may be having now.
All of us do, and we are all here for each other. I am really glad you decided to join us ! the ladies are wonderful !!!

oh...and Congratulations !

February 8th, 2009, 05:15 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Lacy and Welcome to the PAL board. Congratulations on your pg! I am very sorry for your losses, and I really hope this is a sticky bean for you.

Being pg after a loss is very hard, especially emotionally. There are all sorts of fears that we have to deal with everyday. This board is a great place to vent fear and share new milestones.

And just a little thought, some ppl here, including myself, found it really helpful to write down a bunch of mini goals. I try to have about 1 goal a week, even if it's "I made it to 5 weeks!! - and take a little time to celebrate each new milestone. It's helped me quite a bit.

February 8th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

I'm so sorry you had to experience a loss, but if anyone knows the multitude of feelings, fears, thoughts, and reactions that you are going to go through in the next 9 months...its these ladies!!

This is a VERY supportive group and we don't believe in TMI or thinking even the smallest thing isn't worth celebrating...every DAY is worth celebrating in PAL!!

So HAPPY 4 WEEKS!!!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
February 8th, 2009, 07:20 PM
soon to be mommy of four!
welcome! i know the fear you feel. I lost a baby at 6 weeks too in December, and got pregnant a week and a half later. I am 7 and a half weeks now, and still terrified. i haven't enjoyed this pregnancy one bit yet.

just try not to stress, it is in God's hands.
wishing you a great 8 months!
son, born Oct. 2, 2009
and expecting baby #4: 10/10/2011!!

one angel baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 8th, 2009, 09:58 PM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
I have happy tears! thank you all so much for the warm welcome. it means a lot. and I'm sorry you all have gone thru m/c/s too. yes the terror.......I still look for spotting/bleeding every time I feel any sensation its off to check....I've been doing the mini goals first was being "late for af" that was saturday. now its four weeks. I like the idea of keeping the mini goals small. each week sounds good w/a hopeful celebration of getting passed the m/c times. and congratulations to all of you as well

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search