Well, I passed.....but

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2009, 12:53 AM
*Pamela*
I was acutally in the test building for 2 hours. They were having internet problems and they take you back one at a time to make your payment and then register you on the computer. There was an issue with my passport....my married name was put in by an amendment at the back so she would only put in my maiden name. This meant there may be an issue with my settlement visa application. So she went to find out what she could do, I overheard one say anyone can type that in there. My goodness, it wasn't typed, it was computerized and my British visa in my passport is in my married name. The Home Office wouldn't just put my married name in because I said so, I would have to show proof. Thank goodnes the second person she asked said it would be ok. I was so relieved.

After I started my test, the internet crashed 2 times and it took forever to get back on the test. One person puts in the user id and the other puts in the password and there were about 15 of us.

I was so scared at one point because I was the 4th person to finish and go out to the reception room. The lady called me back first and my heart sank. Figured if she was calling me back before the others, it must be bad news. Then she said Congrats! I was so happy.

deleted vent, thank you for the support ladies

PS Forgot to ad that Gabriella wouldn't take the bottle yesterday.
February 13th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First off, CONGRATS on passing your test!! That's awesome

Secondly, I am sorry dh is being such a pain, especially when you are not feeling well. I agree with what you said...I would try talking to him again and making it clear what needs to change. Hopefully once he *gets it* things will get better.

In the meantime, let the housework go and just relax and feel better!

Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

February 13th, 2009, 06:55 AM
LadyLacy's Avatar Super Mommy
congratulations on passing, IA w/MomDC

M/C 6wks 4days Jan09 & 4wks 5days Nov 05, 3/25/09dnc[10wks 3d]Jan/24/2010[11wks baby stopped growing at 7+ wks]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search