Hello

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2006, 08:53 AM
MomE212's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MomE212 Send a message via MSN to MomE212 Send a message via Yahoo to MomE212
Hello ladies I am a memeber of the September DDC, I lost my last baby in August at about 10 weeks. Baby stopped growing at about 5 weeks. I am super paranoid and worried. I thought by coming to this group I could be with other mothers who are experiencing the same things/feelings I am. I hope to get to know all of you. I try to be positive but there is always that worry in the back of my mind until I hear the heartbeat and know the baby is well.

I have been Hit by the the 2006 Snowball: MarineWife906 2, Tatfox 1, mommyagain 1, doornail_dorothy 1Surprise Mama 1,<span style="color:#CC0000"> lydsnrobs1stbaby 1
February 1st, 2006, 09:43 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, Im' also in the Sept DDC and I lost my baby in September of last year at 8 weeks. I know how you feel about hearing that heartbeat and about the worry. My baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, so i'm anxious to see this one's heartbeat, etc. When is your first appointment?
February 1st, 2006, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! My story is similar to yours and I am now 17 weeks pregnant! I know your worries, because we all have them. Just take it one day at a time!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
February 1st, 2006, 11:11 AM
hopin4a4rth
Hey Shelagh!! Welcome!! Now we can chat in here I'm glad you found this forum... it's a great place!

Glad to hear things are going well for you & your little one.
February 1st, 2006, 11:42 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
HEY! I know you. Welcome over here. In addition to worrying over there, I come here where the hard-core worrywarts hang out.

We all have losses, of course, which makes it a little (or lot) more difficult to enjoy pregnancy each time. It has done me a world of good to see just how many women are nearing successful ends to their pregnancies on here! It's an amazing support system, and I'm glad you decided to join.

Now, let the worrying begin!

February 2nd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Send a message via AIM to MomE212 Send a message via MSN to MomE212 Send a message via Yahoo to MomE212
Thank you for your welcomes. I have already been for my first appointment but they just did blood work and my pap and all the other general stuff. They did say my uterus was right on target and last tiem my belly never grew. I was still wearing my non-maternity clothes at 10 weeks. But not this time. So I am hopeful.
Becca gald I found a place to talk with you. How are you and your little one doing??
Also it is nice to have a few ladies from my DDC here with me.

Iamkc I see you put a ticker, so things are going better for you??
Well better be off for now.

I have been Hit by the the 2006 Snowball: MarineWife906 2, Tatfox 1, mommyagain 1, doornail_dorothy 1Surprise Mama 1,<span style="color:#CC0000"> lydsnrobs1stbaby 1
February 2nd, 2006, 02:21 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats. B
February 2nd, 2006, 03:55 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
HEY! We'll both be hitting the double digits on Sunday! 25% done--seems like quite a milestone, huh?

I'm so glad to hear that everything is on track for you! It's hard when we're always expecting the worst...

I put the ticker up because I thought that it was rather silly not to acknowledge that I'm pregnant. My belly is showing it, my body is feeling it...still, I'm absurdly worried. I'm sort of hoping, too, that if I put the ticker up, the Universe just might think it's too cruel to take this one. Pretty silly, huh?

And I'm *trying* to get into the DDC...slowly but surely...

February 2nd, 2006, 06:42 PM
It is ok I understand. I have my own quirks. I will not read posts about Miscarriages to depressing for me and brings back memories have not started my journal yet and will not take maternity bras and panties out of their boxes (brand new hubby bought them). I have a Quirky idea wanna be due date buddies? We can wait till 20 weeks to confirm so we will both feel like we are safe. Even if our dates change we can still be buddies. Just a thought. Hope to hear from you soon.

February 3rd, 2006, 04:34 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome, i am from the sept DDC as well. I am glad you came over here. I like it over here b/c everyone is in the same boat as me and we are all just as worried and scared. I look forward to getting to know you.

so glad you are almost 10 weeks-that is great!!

February 4th, 2006, 10:31 AM
momma6_2angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm from sept DDC and just as paranoid. I can't stand to read other peoples losses. My last angel quit growing during the 9th week and that is where I am right now.

I've been snowballed!!!(CoveredinMommy Iowajenny x2, alpinedoe, shelly e, skittles4you, jbcrmommy, nicolee, ecstaticmommy)
</div>
February 7th, 2006, 01:10 PM
It is so tough to have to wait to know all is ok. I have been stressed about all of this. Hoping to hear HB next week at appointment.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search