went to docs today

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2009, 12:56 PM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
well, ive been in a lot of pain lately and was putting it to position of baby and the fact my sciatica was playing up but this last week it has got a LOT worse so i turned to my doc who has now officially diagnosed me with SPD!
i now have to wear a support belt 24/7 and get as much rest as possible. he told me quite bluntly (the reason i do like my doc) that if i dont rest and try to help this now then by the time im 30 weeks he will be recommending complete bedrest!
so this is my new accessory. how sexy is this!!! NOT!!!!!!

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
February 20th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to tracalyn Send a message via MSN to tracalyn Send a message via Yahoo to tracalyn
I wear one also, but I only need to wear it when I'm on my feet for long periods of time (aka work). I was having a lot of issues with my hips bothering me, enough to put me in tears at times.

February 20th, 2009, 01:20 PM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
mine has bought me to tears this week too. the shooting pain from back down to my thigh (catching everythin inbetween) makes it feel worse.
they have ordered me a new one but can take a few weeks and then il prob need a new fitting the next one is twice the width and has a metal plate in the back. i tried it today and i dont know how im going to manage anything when i have that on!

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
February 21st, 2009, 01:01 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Girl..it may not be pretty. BUT I went on complete bedrest at 25 weeks..and its very very stressful, and I was misarable..wear it with your head up knowing it will keep you off your back!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search