2nd Trimester Check in

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2009, 12:07 AM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
How are you feeling? Any news from the doctor? Do you have your big ultrasound scheduled? :biggrin:
February 23rd, 2009, 04:27 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Feeling pretty good today - last week I had bad pregnancy insomnia, and was a big grouch, but feeling much better now! Baby is starting to do some crazy kicks and my stomache actually bounces when there is a big kick.

At my last appointment my Dr. said that our next Apt is our last monthly appt, then we start going to bi-weekly! that makes me feel like things are going so quickly!

We already had our big u/s, I'm not sure if we will have more or not.
February 23rd, 2009, 05:14 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? I'm feeling MUCH better than I did in the first tri, thats for sure...I'm just in that wishy-washy stage of not MS, not feeling the baby move, so am I REALLLLLY pregnant?!...but I'm sure in the next few weeks I'll start to feel my little belly bean bouncing around in there!

Any news from the doctor? I have an appt today at 0830, so as soon as I am back I will update you all!!!

Do you have your big ultrasound scheduled? :biggrin: I'm going to try reallllly hard to get her to take a peak today...but if she doesn't then I will be scheduling my big u/s at today's appt!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
February 23rd, 2009, 05:18 AM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I am correct 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks.

How are you feeling? I am starting to feel a bit better. The nausea is not as bad, that is unless I am starving or full.

Any news from the doctor? My next appt is tomorrow afternoon.

Do you have your big ultrasound scheduled? Should be around the 1st week of April but nothing scheduled yet.

February 23rd, 2009, 07:02 AM
huckleberry312's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? I still don't feel pregnant yet. I have an anterior placenta which makes it harder to feel the baby move. So no movement yet, no morning sickness, and not showing. No real symptoms yet.

Any news from the doctor? Went last week. Dr had a hard time finding the HB by doppler. gave me a huge scare. Other than that things look great.

Do you have your big ultrasound scheduled? Yep. It is scheduled for March 17th. It is the due date of the little one I lost in Aug.

Randie

February 23rd, 2009, 07:15 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Well, I'm feeling good as far as the pregnancy goes...but I did get a stomach virus (from my nephew, Cori got is too) and spent the last few days feeling pretty yucky. Juliana is soooo busy in there that now I'm starting to worry if there is such thing as too much movement (can't win with PAL).

Any news from the doctor? I think I take my glucose test after the next appointment which is next Friday.

Do you have your big ultrasound scheduled? I had it last month and was shocked to find out we're having a girl!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
February 23rd, 2009, 12:46 PM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
tired and sore.
apart from spd diagnosis not much news
have u/s on 6th march and consultant on 10th

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
February 23rd, 2009, 02:58 PM
Veteran
I am feeling good...and still feeling lots of movement though there are days that I stress out
because I think there is less...

I am still going to both midwives and an OB and have another ultrasound, glucose test and appt. in the middle of march.

Had the big ultrasound, but we decided not to find out gender. We are having one more just to be absolutely sure that everything
is ok before having a home birth- hopefully.

Baby Bria born 5/6/09

February 23rd, 2009, 03:37 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Quote:
At my last appointment my Dr. said that our next Apt is our last monthly appt, then we start going to bi-weekly! that makes me feel like things are going so quickly![/b]
Woot..so close now! I had SO many appointments by the end I just hated the doctors office, waddling in and out just made my hormones RAGE! But it also means that you are close, and soon you will be holdng that sweety!

Quote:
How are you feeling? I'm feeling MUCH better than I did in the first tri, thats for sure...I'm just in that wishy-washy stage of not MS, not feeling the baby move, so am I REALLLLLY pregnant?!...but I'm sure in the next few weeks I'll start to feel my little belly bean bouncing around in ther[/b]
Cant wait to you can feel that belly bouncing. Yah for the HB today!!

Quote:
Any news from the doctor? My next appt is tomorrow afternoon.[/b]
Good Luck!! Cant wait for an update!

Quote:
Yep. It is scheduled for March 17th. It is the due date of the little one I lost in Aug. [/b]
I know that must be hard sweety, but sometimes I think it is Gods way of turning a bad memory into a good one

Quote:
Any news from the doctor? I think I take my glucose test after the next appointment which is next Friday.[/b]
Good luck..tha ttest is really not that bad..the drink is not as bad as people make it seem..I had it three times..and it was just super sweet punch and then the orange was even better than the red to me! Just make sure it is cold!

Quote:
tired and sore.
apart from spd diagnosis not much news
have u/s on 6th march and consultant on 10th [/b]
Woot thats next Friday! Cant wait for an update sweety!
February 23rd, 2009, 03:50 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? I was feeling GREAT until the last couple of days. I've had a cold hit me pretty hard and I'm not used to being able to take medications to aleviate the symptoms. I keep telling myself that I'm just practicing for those sleepless nights I will get in 3 months.

Any news from the doctor? At last check (19w) the placenta was very close to the cervix. We have a repeat u/s on Thursday to find out the progress. In the meantime, still no intercourse .. poor DH!

Do you have your big ultrasound scheduled? Yep, we had it and I was pleasantly shocked to be having a little girl!

February 23rd, 2009, 07:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling?
Starting to finally feel a bit better. Still nauseous every once in awhile through the day and most nights. I'm still struggling with some anxiety.

Any news from the doctor?
Next OB appt is next week. I can't wait!

Do you have your big ultrasound scheduled?
YES!!!! March 9th - two, long weeks away.....

Thank you, Jessica/dettmer26, for my new siggy!

February 24th, 2009, 11:34 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling like a normal person again as far as the pregnancy goes. HOwever, I feel like I"m coming down with the stomach virus that is going around. My DH had is last Friday and My 6 year old DS had it yesterday. I really hoping I don't catch it. I had an appt today and Dr went ahead and prescribed me some phenergan just in case.

Appt went great today. I am 17weeks 5 days. My next appt is scheduled for March 18th which is when they will do the gender u/s. I'm hoping to find out before then though here at work. We have tried 2 times in the last 2 weeks and still can't tell. Baby is being shy and making us wait.
I have gained 3 pounds since my last appt which is about a pound a week so the dr said that was excellent. I declined the screening that they offered today. I didn't do it with DS and I am not doing it with this baby either. Things are going wonderfully. Baby's HB was stong and loud. It was 142. No other news I don't guess. Just ready to find out what this baby is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search