I may be joining you gals

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2006, 03:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a hard time believing that I'm already pregnant. I had a D&C 12/19/05 bled off and on until last week, actually thought I was having a period 1/13/06 b/c it got heavier for about 10 days. Now I'm not bleeding at all, but still having the brown reminants when I wipe. But really hardly any of that. When they did the internal sonogram today there was a little bit when I wiped. Yesterday I noticed that my CM was really wet..more so than usual so I just thought I was ovulating. I had pains in my right and left ovary and my uterus spasmed when I was working out.

So the reason I had a sonogram today was b/c they were doing a check up to see if I would need to have another D&C, last week they thought they saw something just above my cervix..they thought it was left over fetal tissue. So he wanted to wait a week to see if I passed it. Well I did pass a blood clot the day after last weeks sonogram. So in my mind I passed the fetal tissue. Well today, after my sonogram, doc comes in and says heres last weeks sonogram pictures and heres this weeks. Last week your uterine lining was really thick and this week you have a sac in your uterus and here's a closer look of the sac, and there is the yolk sac. Well I told him..are sure?.... it just cant' be...are you sure it isn't anything else? He tells me to give him a urine sample.. well ###### I just emptied my bladder twice for the sonogram. So he brings me water and I go, he comes back and tells me it's positive and sends me for blood test. I will get it done again on Monday to see if it doubles. I won't know anything until Tuesday. I'm really stunned, b/c we only did it once in the one week that I wasn't really bleeding and he pulled out. In my mind this is immaculate conception. I am happy but have my reservations, I wanted to do the HSG test before getting pregnant not too mention lose the weight I put on with my last pregnancy. I'm in shock! I'm a little worried about this since I had what I thought was a period and this went on for about 10 days after the proposed conception date. That's another thing we can't really nail down the conception date. It's just all so crazy...
February 2nd, 2006, 03:49 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc

and again

Wow. Congrats, I think...how surreal! I'm sure that this was 100% unexpected, but I hope that all goes well! Can't wait to hear how next week's numbers look!!!

February 3rd, 2006, 04:29 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is just unreal, I can't believe it!!! well i can't wait to hear how your #'s are..I bet you are in shock!

February 3rd, 2006, 04:34 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, and Wow, keep us posted B
February 3rd, 2006, 07:16 AM
hopin4a4rth
Wow!! What a shock for you!!!!

Look forward to hearing how your numbers are. This must be emotional for you. (((hugs)))
February 3rd, 2006, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
THat is so awesome. Congratulations!!! I hope all goes well
February 4th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
THat is so awesome. Congratulations!!! I hope all goes well [/b]
Naybutterfly, were you in the JULY DDC with me? I recognize your name...
February 6th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Congrats! What a sweet surprise!

Keep us posted and let us know what the dr says!

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
February 7th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
Quote:
Quote:
THat is so awesome. Congratulations!!! I hope all goes well [/b]
Naybutterfly, were you in the JULY DDC with me? I recognize your name...
[/b]
Sure was
February 7th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well sounds like the #s went down. The lab tech said the doctor has my paperwork and will be calling me b/c the #s went down. I kind of expected this but it is still just as heartbreaking. You can never be prepared.
February 7th, 2006, 10:32 AM
momma6_2angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry.

I've been snowballed!!!(CoveredinMommy Iowajenny x2, alpinedoe, shelly e, skittles4you, jbcrmommy, nicolee, ecstaticmommy)
</div>
February 7th, 2006, 11:43 AM
hopin4a4rth

I'm sorry
February 7th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OHHHHH sooo sad. Blessings B

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search