Teething..

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2009, 08:54 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
When did this start with your l/o? Nathan is so fussy..and unconsolable at times..any advice?
February 27th, 2009, 10:22 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not been there and done that, I just wanted to say sorry....That has to be frustrating

February 27th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every baby is different...but Cam started teething around 4-4.5 months...cut his first tooth at 5 months and had 4 top and 4 bottom by 8 months...(8 teeth at 8 months!!)...Keegan on the other hand didn't start really teething until almost 7 months and cut his first tooth at 8 months...

But I've heard of babies chewing and drooling really bad as early as 2-2.5 months before...

I know there was a baby born in the FebDDC born with milk teeth...now THAT is unusual...

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
February 28th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nolan was 5 months with his first tooth-hope it isn't too rough on your little guy

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
February 28th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks Ladies..Ive been using a finger brush to kinda rub his gums..poor guy he keeps trying to soothe the gums with his tounge..I have baby oragel..but havent had to use it yet. We have one fussy lil man, I just feel bad for him..I remember when my wisdom teeth were comming in how annoying that was.
February 28th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
http://www.herbalremedies.com/hyland...g-tablets.html

I love these things, they helped so much with the boys. Nick started teething at 5 months, Jon about 7 months.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

February 28th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
http://www.herbalremedies.com/hyland...g-tablets.html

I love these things, they helped so much with the boys. Nick started teething at 5 months, Jon about 7 months.[/b]

I hate them. They're really not that well regulated and some of the ingredients can be dangerous. I wouldn't use them.

That being said, Erin got her first tooth 2 weeks before she turned 1...

My sister has this thing for Marcus, I'll have her tell you about it...

February 28th, 2009, 03:13 PM
.adi.
marcus was a BEAST when he teethed. He would scream and cry and be SO clingy all day long, it was very tiring. I really loathed his waking hours it was so bad. I asked some ladies on here for advice and one of them gave me this link:

http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/teething.html

When I ordered this necklace for Marcus, he was getting 4 molars at once. two had partially cut and the other two were about too. I put it on him and he went to bed and the next day was amazing! He was my baby again, it was insane. over the next couple of days I even forgot he was teething. I made him laugh and got a good look into his mouth and his bottom molars were fully in and his top were partially cut and I had no idea!

Honestly this is the only thing that has worked for Marcus and seeing as how they don't ingest it, I feel it's the safest too! HOpe that helps!
March 1st, 2009, 02:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Choking on the beads? Were you concerned? Do they actually put them in their mouths or just wear them? I have NEVER heard of this....
March 1st, 2009, 06:35 AM
I have been told about the teething tablets, and was planning on buying them...but looking up they contain Belladonna, and it a posion. I just cant purpously give Nathan a posion. I asked DH what he thought and he said NO way. Thanks for the necklace, but Im not sure I would feel safe with that either. I watch Nathan grab his sleeper and slob on it, Id be afriad that he would have that in his mouth as well. So I dont know..I just want him to feel better...thanks ladies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search