5 wks 3 days!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2006, 09:12 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I came here from the Oct DDC, but this feels better. We lost our first preg at 12 weeks in Oct 05 after 16 mos TTC. Baby died at 5 weeks. Found out Jan 25th that we're pregnant. We're too scared to be happy. My HCG's of last Sat and Mon had risen appropriately. My first u/s is Feb 17th, and I'm worried it might be too soon to see a HB. I should be due Oct 4th, but my dates could be one week off because I was on Clomid. Yesterday, I had a leg workout and started having lower abdo pain once I got home and into the night. Not really cramping, but before this I felt nothing down there, now I feel "something". No spotting or anything, and today it seems to have settled. No more leg workouts for me. So yes, newly preg again, and too scared to breathe!
Good luck everyone!
Marie

Lucky mother to five!

February 3rd, 2006, 09:42 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for 5 weeks and 3 days. Keep counting Moma. B
February 3rd, 2006, 09:46 AM
hopin4a4rth
horray for 5+ weeks!! I know that worry all too well. Hoping this is a sticky little one for you!!
February 3rd, 2006, 09:56 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been there myself, welcome to the group!
February 3rd, 2006, 02:57 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I'll admit that I'm completely terrified to do ANYTHING physical...walking, eating, standing in the shower. It all seems a little precarious to me.

I'm so sorry to hear about your earlier loss, but congrats on making it to 5w3d! Of course, everything is crossed for you that you get nothing but good news all the way through this pregnancy!

Welcome, by the way!

February 6th, 2006, 12:42 PM
nmacjames's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Marie! We are in the same DDC! Yeah! In fact my edd is Oct 5. I am glad you and I joined this group. It feels more comfortable for me here, than the Oct ddc. KWIM? I hope and pray you have happy and healthy nine months ahead of you!
February 6th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks everyone for the encouraging words! I am feeling a little more relaxed and actually a little happy. I saw a doc today who wants another hcg, she said I wasn't as high as I should have been last week. She thinks I should be a week further along. I'm not gonna stress over it until I get my result tomorrow. Tonight I'm 5w5d! No more cramping, just a crazy pickle craving! I've eaten one of those large Bick's jars in two days! My bb's are getting sore and my belly has pouched out-way more than I was last preg! I'll take it all-it means I'm still pregnant! I'm praying for all of us.
Marie

Lucky mother to five!

February 7th, 2006, 03:47 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome, I came over to this board to so that everyone can be just as worried as me . Trust me we are all just as scared as you and it is nice to have everyone's support through this scary part of it all. I am so glad you are 5W 6D as of today! YAY! I look forward to getting to know you.

February 8th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Regular
Quote:
I came here from the Oct DDC, but this feels better. We lost our first preg at 12 weeks in Oct 05 after 16 mos TTC. Baby died at 5 weeks. Found out Jan 25th that we're pregnant. We're too scared to be happy. My HCG's of last Sat and Mon had risen appropriately. My first u/s is Feb 17th, and I'm worried it might be too soon to see a HB. I should be due Oct 4th, but my dates could be one week off because I was on Clomid. Yesterday, I had a leg workout and started having lower abdo pain once I got home and into the night. Not really cramping, but before this I felt nothing down there, now I feel "something". No spotting or anything, and today it seems to have settled. No more leg workouts for me. So yes, newly preg again, and too scared to breathe!
Good luck everyone!
Marie[/b]
I am 5 weeks and 3 days today myself and my last three pregnancy's were miscarriages, b4 that I had 1 child 1 m/c then 2 more healthy babys, next comes my three m/c. I have waited two years now and I am pregnant again and scared to death. I cannot stand a possibity of another m/c, so completely freaked out. I have a appt. tommorrow to have my levels tested again(HCG) they are in the normal range but I would be happy if they were higher. I don't have that many strong symptoms of pregnancy so I get really scared. My dr. put me on progesterone so we'll see what happens. My last count was done six days ago so I am anxious to see what they are now. I will relax a little (I hope) of my levels come back good. A little FYI for you they can see a heartbeat on a u/s bt/w 5-6 weeks so you should be fine when you go in. I wish you the best of luck I know exactly how scary it is walking into that u/s. If I am lucky enough to go for mine, I want blinders and earplugs and they can just let me know. I am tired of defeat. I have been tested and nothing comes back wrong, DR just said I was picking bad eggs for awhile. I am hoping my two year break and a little progesteron does the trick. Good luck to you and everyone else in our fun situation. I know we would all just love to enjoy our pregnany's and not have to be abnormally scared.
Laurie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search