Bits and pieces, answer to questions asked...lol

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
So, I've been exhausted and have spent most of my time since I got home loving on Erin, feeding Patrick and sleeping. They're both asleep right now, so I thought I'd try to play a little catch up.

First off, Patrick has a teeny bit of brown fuzz. I was wrong about the red thing. Oh well, but I'm glad that MY hair is redder. = Can't argue with that. I'm expecting his hair to fall out like Erin's did anyway.

Yes, Erin has met Patrick. She met him yesterday morning, and spent quite a bit of the day in my hospital room with me. I think she needed to convince herself that I was really still around and coming home, kwim? She actually really enjoys him. I've been making an effort to include her in everything I'm doing so she doesn't feel like he's taking over. She's being really good, if a little exuberant in loving on him sometimes...lol.

Anyway, I posted pictures of their meeting in the PAL miracle babies subforum, so go look!

February 28th, 2009, 03:48 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, Brittanie, maybe when his hair falls out is will come back in as red hair!

It sounds like Erin is being a great big sister! And I LOVE you new siggy..How Cute.

February 28th, 2009, 06:28 AM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
Awww...I'm so glad Erin is enjoying her little brother.

I hope you can get some rest and enjoy your new family.

February 28th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I posted in the subforum

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
February 28th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad that everything is going well. I can not get over how much Patrick looks like Erin !!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search