BIG U/S is scheduled!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2009, 11:33 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At last!! I called in a favor from my friend in the radiology clinic... (Actually I threatened him and told him I wouldn't cut his orders allowing him to move to Alaska this summer unless he scheduled me... )

16 MARCH 09 @ 1000

Wooohooo!

I will be 18w3d so they should DEFINATELY be able to tell something!! I will refuse to leave that room until that kid cooperates... They were trying to talk me into waiting until I was closer to 20 weeks, but I told them that with DS1 I found out at 16w and with DS2 I found out at 18w...so I'm good...if not and worse comes to worse, I won't know until around 32 weeks...but c'mon...as long as belly bean is good they should be able to tell...

Omgosh...just 2 more weeks!!

And...I'm so glad we are taking our trip up to Nebraska starting Saturday...that will help that final week leading up to it go by SUPER FAST!!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
March 2nd, 2009, 12:39 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh fun!! Yes, you should definitely be able to tell at that point. I think one of the reasons they like them a little later, though, is so they can see the other anatomy clearly. I had my u/s the earliest with Patrick (and 19w1d or 19w2d) and the tech couldn't see the outflow valves on his heart as clearly as she wanted and she said it was because he was "smaller than she liked." lol But she was sure there wasn't an issue since the heart was beating normally and the bloodflow was normal too.

Anyway, I'm SO EXCITED for you!! loads and loads of pink for you!!!

March 3rd, 2009, 06:58 AM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
Woohoo for having a date set!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you!!!!

Got any "gut" feelings on if its a girl or a boy??

March 3rd, 2009, 06:58 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I tried to reply to this a couple times yesterday! Darn JM servers being wonky! BUT......

YAY!!!!!! for your u/s date!!!!!!!!! Pink or Blue!?!?!? Hotdog or Bun?!?!?!? What will your precious little one be!?!?!??! I'll send you since I know that's what you are hoping for. You know, usually I have a feeling about this; but this time I'm not getting anything yet (I'm usually about 95% right, I think, purely luck but makes me feel smart).

And YAY for coming to Omaha!!!! When are you coming, and what are your plans while you're here?? I told Eddie that one of my JM girls was moving to Omaha, and he looked at me like I was nuts.

March 3rd, 2009, 08:28 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dustin is the same way...one of the girls from the TTCAL board is going to be in Disney World the same time as us in May and we are trying to meet up too...

We will be in NE hopefully by Sunday afternoon...we're gonna stay on base in lodging for now...right now our only plans are to check out a few houses, go on a tour of Cam's new school, go on a tour of the CDC on base (where Keegan and baby bean will go), go on tours of our new work offices, and go eat at Famous Dave's... ....we were told we HAD to go eat there while we were in town...

And I honestly have NO idea what this baby could be...I think pink...but I think its just my wishful thinking... I'll honest to God be happy with whatever it is...as long as I get to bring them home, happy and healthy at the end of the journey!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
March 3rd, 2009, 08:50 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Yes, Famous Dave's is pretty good; it's one of our favorites too. But if you're used to "real" southern BBQ, I don't know what you'll think of it. But it IS good eats!! But um... the steak up here is phenomonal! So many feedlots = lots of good beef! How long are you going to be up here? There's tons of stuff to do up there! The zoo is amazing, we get a membership every year! There's this place called the Pizza Machine which is like heaven for little boys, it's the biggest arcade I've ever seen! Includes glow golf a bunch of kids rides, and an indoor go-cart track. We'll definitely have to get together sometime when you're settled! Ooooo, you guys should catch a hockey game while you're here!! Or go ice skating! There's snow on the ground right now, but it will be gone by the time you all get up here. Teehee! Can you tell I'm excited for you!?!

March 3rd, 2009, 06:11 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Im thinking PINK!! Cant wait to find out!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search