I am having a real hard time right now...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
this pregnancy is scaring me to death... everyday I wait to feel that little kick to tell me everything is ok. All I do is wonder if everything is going to be ok or am I going to lose this baby too... well for the past few days I have felt nothing ( I think) I want to call the doctor ,but then again I dont want to go in and them tell me the baby died. This is going to be my last pregnancy,because emotionaly I can not longer handle it...

I guess I am just needing some prayers right now that everything is ok...... I am going to call the doc and see what they think
March 3rd, 2009, 03:25 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was at that point in my PG I wouldn't feel anything unless I laid down for an hour or so and just paid attention. Some days I didn't have an hour to spare so I went the entire day with feeling nothing. I am sure your little one is just fine.... but it can't hurt to give the doc a call and at least get a HB check. It will ease your fears. I had rented a doppler just so I didn't freak out daily. I used that doppler A LOT

PG after loss is hard. I wish I could say it gets easier, but it doesn't the worries just change. It makes you REALLY appreciate the life you are creating though....and will make you an awesome mom

I hope that LO is kicking up a storm soon

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

March 3rd, 2009, 04:06 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I agree with Bobbie, that part in the pregnancy that you are at now is SO scary! It's so hard to be not feeling movement yet, or feeling random movements and nothing consistent. At about 16 weeks for me I'd have periods of days when I wouldn't feel anything and RIGHT as I was about to call and go in, he'd spend an hour dancing and then be quiet again.

Prayers for your little girl and extra ones for your sanity!!

March 3rd, 2009, 07:10 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
What you are going through is a very scary time..try to celebrate each day. And there is NOTHING wrong with calling your doctor to help you with your fears, and do a heartbeat check.. many prayers for you and you little one!!
March 3rd, 2009, 08:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
well, I want to thank all of you for your incouraging words.. You don't know how much that helps right now . I did end up calling my doctor. If I didn't I was going to make myself sick.. It did not start off so good. She tired to find the heartbeat with the doppler and she said she thought she heard it and the baby just kept moving. So we wanted to do a quick ultrasound to try and pick up the heartbeat. When she left that room my heart just broke . I kept thinking this is what happened last time when I lost our baby... Well.......................... theres a heartbeat. I saw it right away...... Soright now I am thanking god for answering my prayers
March 3rd, 2009, 08:32 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
mary,

I am trying to catch up here and am so happy to read that everything is fine !!
it is so hard not to worry, try to stay calm sweetie, we are all here for you !!

March 4th, 2009, 12:35 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel the exact same hun. I ended up calling my midwife and going to see her yesterday because paranoia got the better of me and everything was fine. I am glad your baby is ok too. PAL is the hardest thing I have ever had to do xxx

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
March 4th, 2009, 12:44 AM
*Pamela*
I'm so glad you went in and you saw the heartbeat. I couldn't have said it any better than Bobbie, Brittanie and Jen.

Many hugs to you
March 4th, 2009, 05:20 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad that everything is okay and that you went to the doc and made sure. Good for you.
March 4th, 2009, 05:30 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mary, I am so glad that you got to see your little girl's heartbeat, and that you got a little extra reasurrance that everything is OK.

Like the other girls said, right now in your pg, it is very hard because you can feel movement, but it is not consistant and that can totally lead to panic. PAL so so very difficult... I hope everything continues to go good for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search