Six for Saturday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2009, 02:36 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
some questions for our mamas to be !
Grads let us know if any of these applied to you too!

1. are you having braxton hicks?
2. are you experiencing heartburn?
3. are you craving sweets?
4. are you drinking more water?
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed?
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ?

March 7th, 2009, 05:55 PM
jmhick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. are you having braxton hicks? long ways from there
2. are you experiencing heartburn? not yet
3. are you craving sweets? i LOVe sweets, but it seems now that I'm PG I dont crave them
4. are you drinking more water? trying to
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? not anymore
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? nausea, but no vomitting yet. So far I am, just trying to take it one day at a time

March 7th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Jessica!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jessica! Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica!
1. are you having braxton hicks? I think I have been experiencing them. Not 100% sure though.
2. are you experiencing heartburn? Very, very rarely.
3. are you craving sweets? Not all the time, but yes.. there are days where I will go crazy if I have no candy.
4. are you drinking more water? Not really, drinking about the same amount. I always drink water and rarely touch soda.
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? Only when I have backaches.
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? Love this pregnancy! Not much morning sickness at all. I just had those gagging mornings while brushing my teeth during the first trimester.

March 7th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
1. are you having braxton hicks? I was yes. Horrid ones. My OB said they get worse with every pregnancy. GREAT!
2. are you experiencing heartburn? I have reflux when I'm pregnant. So, heartburn is an understatement.
3. are you craving sweets? I crave sweets ALL the time...lol
4. are you drinking more water? I had hard time when I was pregnant because water made me nauseated. NOW I'm drinking TONS
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? I did yes. Now, my back lower back STILL hurts when I lay on my side. I need to go see a chiropractor.
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? I enjoyed having a baby grow inside me. But I hate being pregnant. And YES on the morning sickness, although this last time I got a nice break in the middle where I only threw up once a week.

March 7th, 2009, 08:38 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. are you having braxton hicks? Yes, not severe but I do notice them much more than I did with DD.
2. are you experiencing heartburn? No, and I didn't get it last time either...lucky on that one, I suppose.
3. are you craving sweets? I always do, but I crave chocolate SO MUCH this pregnancy.
4. are you drinking more water? Trying to, goodness knows with the kidney stones that I need to, but I have the hardest time staying hydrated when I'm pregnant.
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? Yes! I'm usually a belly sleeper.
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? Yes, but not as much as with DD. PAL is just so tough mentally. However, I do feel like I'm more bonded to this baby because I'm so in tune with every little move.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 8th, 2009, 01:28 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think JM ate my post, because I replied to this last night lol. Oh well, ill reply again

Not yet, im still a little early to be getting those

No not yet

Occasionaly

Oh yes! I am sooo thirsty lately, I cant get enough water!

not yet

Totally! I am thankful for, and enjoy everyday that I am pregnant despite how crappy I may feel

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
March 8th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to tracalyn Send a message via MSN to tracalyn Send a message via Yahoo to tracalyn
once in awhile
yes! last nite was horrible, thank goodness for tums!
yup but on occasion something salty or something spicy (poor Delaini)
I'm starting to feel like a camel, constantly drinking water.
my pillows help a lot, it just depends on how much space DH and my cat let me have
this is my first pregnancy that I really had m/s, but I'm glad it was a sign that she was doing just fine (even if I wasn't) I like being pregnant. Hopefully if everything goes good, we'll be doing this again in another year and a half or so.

March 8th, 2009, 06:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1. are you having braxton hicks? NO! Way too early for that!
2. are you experiencing heartburn? No, none of that either.
3. are you craving sweets? No...I'm just craving anything I can eat!
4. are you drinking more water? Yes! I increased my water intake once I got my BFP.
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? Not yet. I'm so tired I can fall asleep anyway. The other night I fell asleep with my laptop on my lap and glasses on!
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? I'm definitely enjoying it, but will feel much better once I see the heartbeat. No morning sickness yet, but I'm sure it's coming in the near future!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
March 8th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
1. are you having braxton hicks? Nope...not that I know of at least!
2. are you experiencing heartburn? Yes! Usually around dinner time.
3. are you craving sweets? NOOOO....that has been a total aversion!
4. are you drinking more water? Yes...I normally don't drink much at all so I am really trying to stay hydrated.
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? Yes...it is just starting to be uncomfortable and my hips ache...I can still sleep on my belly with my leg propped up so I am not completely on my belly but soon that will change.
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? Some days I am and some days I just want it to be over!!! I want that end result so I am trying to take one day at a time!
March 8th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. are you having braxton hicks? Yes, sometimes worse than others

2. are you experiencing heartburn? Yes! It gets really bad at times, but is usually better with a glass of milk or TUMS

3. are you craving sweets? Not really

4. are you drinking more water? Yep, but I think I drank too much right before bed last night, cause I was up and down ALL night going to the bathroom

5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? Not really

6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? Most definitely. Although I was pretty sick for the first half of the pregnancy or so, I am just so thankful to be able to have this child and have him healthy
Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

March 8th, 2009, 08:05 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. are you having braxton hicks? Not that I know of. Anytime I have anything that feels like it could be, it's the baby moving. I think.
2. are you experiencing heartburn? No, only a couple times and it has been awhile.
3. are you craving sweets? Yes! I love fruit, ice cream, chocolate. I really want some cake.
4. are you drinking more water? Yup, I am thirsty all the time. I've got a little camel in there.
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? Yes, sometimes, especially with baby kicking when I lie down.
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? I am enjoying it and I was lucky to have not bad morning sickness. The only thing that's bothering me is my back hurting.

March 9th, 2009, 04:38 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. are you having braxton hicks? I don't think so
2. are you experiencing heartburn? Not really - I don't think I've ever had it
3. are you craving sweets? Yes! Mostly Chocolate
4. are you drinking more water? Yes - my body craves water all the time
5. do you have trouble getting comfortable when you go to bed? I'm starting to get used to sleeping on my side, so not as much as before
6. are you enjoying your pregnancy ? morning sickness and all ? I am enjoying it! All the aches pains and sickness are all totally worth it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search