Today is the day I lost my baby last time..

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so freaked out today. I was fine up to this point, but then I had a day Saturday where I didn't puke at all (did throw up yest and this morning again), and then my tummy looks smaller to me today. It could be from eating healthy over the weekend which I haven't been doing until now, but I'm just so paranoid. It was exactly 11 weeks and on a Monday that I found out my baby had died. I don't go in for my next appt until a week from tomorrow. I prayed to God last night to give me some sign that things are ok today.

I know you all understand what I'm going thru.. any tips to help me lose this paranoia and get thru the day??
Thanks girls.. love ya!
March 9th, 2009, 11:51 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
i know how scarey that day is (as im sure the rest do too) and just wanted to send you some hugs
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
March 9th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Aww I know how that is. I had a hard time thinking I would make it past 7 weeks. ((((HUGS))))

March 9th, 2009, 01:00 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Just wanted you to know Im thinking of ya, Im sure everything is fine, its so easy to feel like things arent okay anymore with PAL, I wish no one ever had to feel this way.

Im sure you l/o is fine and jumping around in there
March 9th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
PAL is so hard, especially when you are close to one of these days. The best advice I can give is try to find something to keep you busy for the time being. Will be keeping you in my thoughts today!

March 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that you are going though this. PAL is so hard. Try to think of the positive things that are going on in your pg. No Bleeding, cramping, ext. Also, Jen had good advise of keeping busy. I know that even with doing those things, PAL never really lets our minds rest. Just try to take it easy and know that we are thinking of you and praying for a healthy pg for you.
March 9th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amber. I almost missed seeing this post...

I know it's almost the end of the day, but just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you tonight! I pray that the next week goes by quickly for you so you can get some confirmation at your appt! As far as getting to your next appt, just take it day by day and do your best to stay positive.

You are in my T&Ps!!
Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

March 10th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks everyone. I called my doc and expressed my anxiety and his nurse was so nice and let me come in for a quick u/s yesterday afternoon to help ease my mind. It was very fast- only 30 seconds or so until we saw little baby and it jumped like we scared it.. but that was all I needed. I feel so much better after having that reassurance. Yea for making it past my loss date!!
March 10th, 2009, 11:30 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so glad your dr did an u/s! that is wonderful that you got to see that baby jumping around for you.
i remember the relief of making past loss dates - yay for you and your litttle bean!
March 10th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh I'm so glad you got an u/s yesterday! I scheduled an appointment on my loss day with Patrick for that very reason.

I'm glad that the u/s was so great! Even a 30 second one is better than nothing! I'm so excited for you.

March 10th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have gone in twice just to make sure everything is ok. I told the nurse that she is going to see alot of me this pregnancy. I can understand My last pregnancy ended at 19 weeks 3 days . That week is coming up fast . I am really scared my next ultrsound to take measurements is on 19 weeks 3 days.. I am glad that the ywere able to get you in.. I would go in as much as you want to check the heartbeat ...
March 10th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you were able to go in and get a quick look at your little bean Amber! That's awesome!!

I bet that helped make the day a little easier!

Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

March 10th, 2009, 09:48 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad you got to take a little peek at baby and see all is well. That's great your doctor is so understanding.

March 11th, 2009, 04:41 AM
fairy9800's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to fairy9800
I'm so glad you have an understanding doc and they let you come in!!

March 11th, 2009, 09:28 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Amber honey, I'm sorry I'm so late getting to this. I'm so glad that you made it past your date and you have such a great doctor/nurse. Woohoo for getting to see the baby. I'm so happy for you.

March 11th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs to you!!! I'm so glad you were able to have an u/s. Those and hearing the heartbeats were the only things to calm me during my pregnancies.

Thank you, Jessica/dettmer26, for my new siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search