Reinterducing myself

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2009, 04:37 AM
fairy9800's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to fairy9800
I introduced myself after getting my BFP in November but didn't post much. I was so worried that this pregnancy wouldn't last that I was scared to get attched here. Now I'm almost 23 weeks and feel alot more confident though I think I will constantly worry until I have my little boy in my arms.

My name is Nikki(28), DH is James(29) and we have 2 children, Mike(12) and Kira(8). We had 3 early miscarriages. 2/07, 1/08 and 6/08 before getting pg this time. I'm having a little boy, Gage Henry, due 7/9/09. So far this pregnancy hasn't been bad. I had alot of all day sickness in the beginning and I had a scare 8 days ago that ended up with me in L&D. I had to get the shot to stop my labor. I wasn't feeling any contractions but Gage's heartbeat kept slowing down and there was a pattern to it as if I was having contractions and he wasn't handling them well. The shot worked but now I'm concidered high risk. I also found out through my 2nd trimester bloodwork that there is a small chance he could have downs syndrom. I turned down the amnio because I don't want to put him or I through the stress of that test when it's just to confirm if he has it or not. We will love him no matter what so that is what matters.

I look foward to getting to know all of you better. I promise I will stick around and post more this time.

March 11th, 2009, 06:32 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
NIKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
i was wondering where you were!!!
almost 23 weeks, jeez where did that time go hun! i cant believe we are over half way through our pregnancies now.
im so glad you decided to post again hun. please do stick around this time. i miss you
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
March 11th, 2009, 06:49 AM
fairy9800's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to fairy9800
Thanks hun!! I can't believe we're half way through either!! It seems like our pregnanies are flying by!!

March 11th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your pregnancy. I did the same thing about turning down the test for Downs Syndrom. No matter if the baby has it or not We would love it to pieces. I think it just makes more stress during the pregnancy that is not needed..I can understand you worring. I lost my last baby at 19 weeks 3 days and that time is coming up. I think once I am past that mark I will feel alot better..

Congrats again
March 11th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember you!!! Welcome back!
March 11th, 2009, 07:51 PM
cherryblossom88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome back!!!
Reagan 8/8/06
Sakura 8/24/09
Amaryea 11/18/10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: