Big ultrasound on due date of angel :(

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2009, 09:18 AM
huckleberry312's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow is my big ultrasound for this pregnancy. The only opening they had was on the due date of our angel we lost in Aug. I am so scared they are going to find something wrong or that the heartbeat will not be there. For the past week I have been having nightmares that something is wrong. I am not feeling this little one yet so it scares me even more. Last time I found out that the baby had passed DH was gone and I had to go through it alone. He is gone again (in Japan) so there is no support system. Please say an extra prayer that things go ok. Thanks for letting me vent.

Randie

March 16th, 2009, 09:41 AM
.x~KAT~x.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to .x~KAT~x.
good luck sweetie, im sure bubba is just fine! i didnt feel movement until i was 21 weeks with Tommy x
March 16th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs, hugs, hugs!!!! I know what you mean.... I had (and stil have) awful nightmares especially when pregnant. We had this baby's first doctor appt on the birthday of my son, Isaac, who passed away. I NEVER make plans for that day, because I don't want to be around anyone. It was the only opening they had for awhile, so I had to take it. It was so difficult for me to go to that appt..... ugh, I was a mess of emotions. Try and take it easy..... I know it's hard though.... I do hope everything goes very smoothly for you this time around!

Thank you, Jessica/dettmer26, for my new siggy!

March 16th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
:dothugs: I'll be thinking of you!

March 16th, 2009, 12:28 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I will keep you in my t&p. Please KUP

March 16th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey. My first appointment with Erin was on the 6 month angelversary for Cora. I was a wreck.

So I'll say and extra prayer for you, that the baby will be perfect, and that you won't go crazy.

March 16th, 2009, 06:19 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know anything about the docs/nurses that you see, but I found that it helped if I just told them how scared I was and why, especially when DH couldn't be there. They were very supportive and I at least didn't feel so alone. Just an idea. We'll all be thinking about you too....keep that in mind!!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 17th, 2009, 04:31 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to wish you well at your appointment today. You'll be in my thoughts, I hope you have a wonderful appointment.
March 17th, 2009, 05:45 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be thinking if you today hun x

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
March 17th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I understand what you are going through. Next Monday is our 19 w 3 day visit an ultrasound. This is also when Our last pregnancy ended... I did not even think of it until we got home and the appointment set.... I think
this will be the hardest appointment yet..
So you have someone to go with you? when I found out I was alone too.... Just went in for a normal appointment. With this pregnancy my Dh has been wonderful .He will not let me go alone anymore just " in case ".. I am sorry your Dh can not be there. Remember we are here for you and I will keep you in my thoughts until you post again !!
March 17th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just checking in on you hun!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
March 19th, 2009, 04:58 PM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
I know how you feel. On my EDD, April 22nd, with my angel I will be 17 weeks and I lost our angel at 18 weeks so I'm a mess, fear will consume me. A week later I will have my level 2 u/s. If you need to talk about it we are all here for you!

Thanks to cavewoman

March 19th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just checking in on you !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search