I swear, don't we find SOMETHING to make us worry???

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2009, 12:26 PM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay. I feel in very good spirits about this pregnancy. Really only one area is bothering me...

Please reassure me!!!

The two pregnancies beforethis I had sore breasts and very frequent urination.

This time I have heartburn, hunger and semi-frequent urination (but it's not as bad as it was before-I used to get annoyed to the point I wanted to cry).

But...while I'm glad I don't have to go that much (maybe not yet?) it sort of scares me inside. I had sore breasts and frequent urination about 10-12 DPO with the first two pregnancies and here I am with AF's due date 4 days behind me and I have very mild symptoms. And still my breasts aren't sore. I have very large breasts (DDs), could that be why?

Ugh!

I can't wait til I start getting more symptoms!!! Does your body just get used to these things and they lessen with each pregnancy? After all, my body has been pregnant 7 months the last year. ??? I've also been taking prenatal vitamins and taking better care of myself than the last two times we conceived.

I'm going a little nuts now lol!

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
March 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
at almost 5 weeks, I think it is normal just to have mild symptoms. although it IS hard, try not to compare pregnancy symptoms with other pregnancies and with other mama's symptoms. we do drive ourselves crazy that way huh?....lol

my bbs didnt get that sore either, and mine are big...I wouldnt worry....easy to say I know!

why is it that we WANT to throw up and pee our pants when we laugh or sneeze???

March 23rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, we do always find something to worry about! This board is great support, but one of the problems for me is that it gives me more "ideas" of things I can worry about. But....we do a good job of reassuring each other. This is my 5th pregnancy (4th since Feb 08 ), so I'm in a similar situation to you...my body has been pregnant alot in the last year. This pregnancy I had almost no symptoms. What's worse, the symptoms I did have came and went....I'd be tired one day..and feel great the next couple of days, etc. I wish there was some type of exact science to hcg and symptoms but it is just not dependable. It is so different between women and even between pregnancies in the same woman. Hope that helps a little! Congrats on your pregnancy!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 23rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Bonnie i'm so glad you asked this question because I was wondering the same thing!!

While my m/s is kicking in a bit earlier than last pregnancy....with that one I had the super sore boobs & the need to pee every 30 mins With this pregnancy, i'd describe the boobs as sensitive, but definitely not sore...and no frequent urination issues at all. It IS disconcerting...but I wonder if either our bodies are just reacting differently this time (for whatever reason) or maybe you & I will be moaning about how awful the symptoms are in a week or two!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 23rd, 2009, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
throughout my pregnancy so far (20 weeks) I have had mild symtoms. I never got morning sickness and my boobs have not changed that much in size or tenderness.. . My main problem was always being tired (still am ) and could not stand alot of smells. That drove me crazy...I was also pregnant 20 weeks of last year and I don't think the lessen . I might just be one of the lucky ones and not have alot of problems and believe my after my loss i was looking and wishing to be in the bathroom throwing up all the time !!!!! Keep you chin up..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search