Hi All - New here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2006, 03:04 PM
MB23
Hi everyone! I am new to the board.

I am pregnant again after having a m/c in Nov. 04. It has taken this long to get pregnant again - guess all that stressing.

I am 7w1d today with a EDD of Sept 27 (our wedding anniversary).

I am having a hard time relaxing and enjoying being pregnant.

With my m/c I had migraines every week till the m/c and this Sunday I had one - so I freaked out.
At my 6 week visit with my Dr. (with the first pregnancy), I was told the baby had stopped developing at 3 weeks.

I had a u/s on the 2nd at 6w1d and all was fine. We even saw and heard the heartbeat.
I still can't help but be so nervous and paranoid. I know it is wonderful to hear the heartbeat, but can I really start to relax a bit? I am just so worried something will go wrong again.

I am in the process of looking for a new Dr.'s office. I don't like that they didn't do any bloodwork to check HCG or Prog. (I have called 5 times to get a script) and they just aren't ever available to answer questions. I have an appointment on the 23rd - which I think I will keep since I have a good chance of them doing another u/s (many offices don't). But after that, I am going somewhere else.

I would love some words of encouragment - similar stories with successes. Anything to help me chill out.
I don't want to stress.

Thanks.
February 9th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome. I think you are in the right place for support. The ladies here are awesome. About your apprehension, we all have it so share, we are either there or have been there. Blessings B
February 9th, 2006, 04:56 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats! You are in the right place, we are all just as nervous as you are. Its hard to try to be calm when you know what could happen. All of us are pretty much in the same boat and are here to support eachother and listen to eachother.

That is wonderful that you got to see/hear the hb. I did as well last week and thought that would make me calm down a bit, but NOPE i am still just as nervous that something is going to happen. I am due the 27th as well . So we can be DD buddies.

Just try to relax and in the meantime you are in the right place b/c we are all here to worry as much as you

I wish you a happy and healhty 9 months

February 10th, 2006, 06:14 AM
hopin4a4rth
Welcome!!! And congratulatiosn on your pregnancy!! try to relax... tho we all know how hard that is. Yay on seeing the h/b tho!! That is awesome news
February 10th, 2006, 10:05 AM
MB23
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

It is very helpful to know that I am not along in all this worry.

I am doing better today. Had my massage and adjustment this morning. My neck and lower back are feeling much better.

I have my new Dr. choices narrowed down to two places. I am getting feedback from some locals about what they have heard or experience there.

Doxieluver: DD Buddies sounds nice. I will be great to have someone at the same stage to talk to.
I thought seeing the HB would make me not worry as much too - but it hasn't. Guess we are just getting prepared to be good moms. Can't wait for my next appointment.
February 11th, 2006, 05:11 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome, sorry for the late reply. I wont tell you not to worry, because I am the queen of that. I will just tell you instead to try and distract yourself with a project or book or something. That works for me sometimes. I am in the september ddc too, so nice to have you along in pregnancy after miscarriage as well. I look forward to getting to know you and your little bean!
February 11th, 2006, 07:55 AM
MB23
Thanks Renee for the welcome.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search