Freakin' Out!! (TMI!!) **updated**

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2006, 06:09 AM
hopin4a4rth
ACK! I woke up to blood this morning.. on my undies & when I wiped. Now it's just a little spotting, but I'm freaking out. What do I do?!? DH & I were together last night, so it's probably from that?? But I'm still worried. Should I call or wait???

I didn't end up calling on Friday. The bleeding stopped and turned to spotting, then stopped entirely. But then I was crampy all weekend & didn't feel the baby move. I was scared as you can imagine & called first thing this morning. They got me in right away & she said I have an irratated cervix due to pregnancy hormones & that being w/ dh just made it worse & bleed. She said it might bleed again on it's own. *sigh* But it's no risk to baby or me. She listened for the h/b and it was great again!! Then baby kicked the doppler & we both felt it. lol! Now baby has been wiggleing all day! LOL!!! So much for my worries.
February 10th, 2006, 07:49 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh no, I bet it is b/c you guys were together. I would call the dr. just to be safe. Keep us posted.....

February 10th, 2006, 09:44 AM
ladybgg
I'd call right away! It may jusy be an irritated cervix... but sometimes, intercourse can bring on any bleeding that has been waiting.

Definately call, even if it is just to ease your mind.
I hope everything is okay!!
February 10th, 2006, 10:08 AM
MB23
I agree with the others - call.

I am sure that everything will be fine and that it is all from being with your husband.
February 10th, 2006, 11:07 AM
soontobemommyto3
call your OB. The times I've had blood in other pregnancies I called right away and he got me in and checked my cervix and did an u/s to make sure everything is ok.

At this stage in the pregnancy they take any bleeding very seriously.
February 10th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definately call. I have had spotting this pregnancy and then I realized it happened the day after Rob and I had sex, every time! At my first u/s, everything looked great, but because I was concerened my dr told me not to do anything for 3 weeks. So last night was the 3 week mark and of course Rob was counting down. We had sex and things were fine. But sure enough, I went to the bathroom at 2 am and there was a pink tinge when I wiped! I hadnt spotted in 3 weeks and now it happened again. Lucky for me I had a drs appointment already scheduled for today and I told him about it so he checked me- my cervix is closed, but he said it looks a little raw (TMI) and said thats where the blood came from, not my uterus which is when they start to worry. He said thre wasnt continual bleeding up there, which is also good. He said I should be ok and that a lot of women bleed through out their pg because their cerix is so tender. He scheduled me for an u/s next week to make sure everything is still ok, but we heard the hb through the doppler, and so everything seems to be fine. I am sure youre ok too, but I would call your dr. You might get a free u/s out of it! I get one next week!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
February 10th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Call your Doc. Although I always spot after sex, my Doc said that your blood vessals are a lot bigger than normal and it's kind of like blowing your nose too hard. Blessings B
February 10th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
call just so doc has heads up. But being together can cause bleeding for some mommies.

It will be A-okay

February 11th, 2006, 05:08 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with everyone else, though it's probably nothing, doesn't hurt to call. Let us know, I hope everything is ok.
February 13th, 2006, 05:53 PM
hopin4a4rth
Updated in my first post
February 13th, 2006, 06:07 PM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering how things were for you. I am happy to hear that it was something minor. And yay for baby kicking to let you know he/she was there!
February 13th, 2006, 07:50 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY! I kept checking on here and hoping you were okay, so glad that the baby is fine. He/she was trying to tell you "HEY i am alright in here"

I bet your mind is at ease.

February 14th, 2006, 04:22 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah!!! thanks for the update, glad everything is okay. Blessings B
February 14th, 2006, 08:47 AM
hopin4a4rth
My mind is at ease now & baby has been active... in fact, s/he's kicking me right now. Yay!!
February 14th, 2006, 09:32 AM
MB23
So happy to read all this well.
February 17th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Oh good I'm glad you and baby are ok! I'm glad you went in too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search