ER Room Last Night

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2009, 10:33 AM
tatanickel81's Avatar Veteran
Hey!!!! I just wanted to check in and share the news. I was at the ER last night, and wasn't released until this AM. DD had the flu a few days ago, and of course, passed it along to me. So I was severely dehydrated, and after calling my OB they said I should go in and get some fluids since I was 6 weeks and couldn't keep anything down and wasn't urinating. So, I went in, and of course I was there forever getting fluids and tests and what not. But I also got an ultra sound!!!!

And they said that everything looks normal for six weeks, and while they can't see too much yet, THEY SAW A HEARTBEAT!!!! I'm so happy...
If there is a heartbeat, then it can't be a repeat molar pregnancy and now my chance of miscarriage has dropped!!! I'm scheduled for a regular OB appt on April 15, and they are suppose to do an ultrasound as well. Although I wonder if they will still do one if I already had one, but it's scheduled so I'm not sure! But I'm just so glad they found the heartbeat. I was terrified something would be wrong because I had terrible cramping with the vomiting etc etc... (flu stuff, yuck!) He did say I had a lot of key tones in my urine, but it was probably from not eating for three days... So, I'm so excited!!!! yea!!!! Hopefully this one will work out!!!
March 29th, 2009, 10:56 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Glad there was a silver lining to being in the ER...fluids (IVs rock when you're dehydrated!) AND an early u/s!! Congrats on the good u/s and seeing the hb!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 29th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about the flu but glad you saw the baby's heartbeat.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

March 29th, 2009, 12:26 PM
huckleberry312's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are sick, but congrats on the heartbeat. At least something good came out of it. I hope you feel better.

Randie

March 29th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope you are feeling better after your ER visit!

And YAY for getting an U/S and getting to see that beautiful hb!!
Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

March 30th, 2009, 04:30 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A big congrats on seeing your lo's heartbeat!! I'm sorry you are so sick though. I hope you get feeling better soon!!
March 30th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So sorry that you ended up in the ER but congrats on seeing that precious little heart beating away!

March 30th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yayyyyy for the h/b! Booo for the flu. I hope you're feeling better! And, I hope you get the u/s at your next appt, too!

March 30th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry that you are not feeling good ,but that was great that you got to have a ultrasound and her the heartbeat
March 30th, 2009, 09:40 AM
tatanickel81's Avatar Veteran
Thanks everyone! I was so excited, despite being sick. It was almost worth it... I am feeling better, thank goodness, although I've been trying to force myself to eat little things. Everything I look at makes me want to gag... Ugh... Back to work tomorrow, no fun.... But at least I'm feeling better, and so is DD!!!!! YEA Heartbeat!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search