PAL Grads

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
There are alot of you that I haven't seen at all lately. So let's all post an update.

How old is your LO?

Any new info you'd like to share?

Tyler is 2 months old on Friday! I can't believe how the time flies. He has his first set of shots on April 7th. I'm not sure who's gonna cry more....me or him I will post an update on his weight and that appt when it comes.

April 1st, 2009, 01:41 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Benjamin is 11 months and we are planning for his BIG party! It's gonna be a big one ladies LOL
April 1st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Brittney06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies well I update a little the other day but Ill give you all the goods (I'm a new mommy I don't mind bragging!)
The girls are 3 months old They were born 1 month early
Lexi was born at 5 lbs 4 oz and last week she was weighing in at 11 lbs 12 oz!
Krista was born at 5 lbs 1oz and last week she was weighing in at 11 lbs 6 oz!
They are growing like weeds!
Life has been crazy 2 weeks before the girls were born we bought a new house so between unpacking, decorationg, and adjusting to twins it was nuts
Then my hubby changed jobs so now life is even crazier because he works really long hours so is not able to help in the middle of the night so we are now adjusting to life without daddy at night time! Mommy is a little sleep deprived but loving every minute!
April 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
So, am I a double grad? lol

Erin's getting over her new-baby jealousy and has just settled into terrible twos. She'll be 22 months next Tuesday. Not for sure, but she's around 25lbs, and 34 inches.

Patrick is 5 weeks today. It's unfair that it goes so fast! He was 10lbs at his last appointment and almost 23 inches.

I'm exhausted, but we're doing good!

April 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm here, oliver is 2 wks old. he weighed 6/11 at birth, and he has his 1st dr appt tomorrow. i think he's gained weight and is more than his birth weight now cuz all those newborn clothes that were huge on him before are now exactly right.

April 1st, 2009, 10:41 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Katie is almost 10 months old
she weighs just over 20 lbs, she crawls everywhere now, and runs in her walker...lol...it is hysterical to watch those little pudgy legs go go go !

she says dada, ba ba, and now mama ( only when she is upset)
she has 2 bottom teeth and just loves her solids and finger foods!
she is starting to not want a bottle....but a sippy cup instead ...such a big girl ! ...lol

Katie is almost 10 months old
she weighs just over 20 lbs, she crawls everywhere now, and runs in her walker...lol...it is hysterical to watch those little pudgy legs go go go !

she says dada, ba ba, and now mama ( only when she is upset)
she has 2 bottom teeth and just loves her solids and finger foods!
she is starting to not want a bottle....but a sippy cup instead ...such a big girl ! ...lol

April 2nd, 2009, 06:34 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Scott is 8 months old He weighs 22lbs...we call him the incredible CHUNK We are still BFing and that is going well. He would never touch baby food so he is eating soft table foods and does ok with that. He just perfers to nurse. I am not worried about it.

Scott just started crawling about a week or so ago and has now learned how to crawl from the living room to other rooms of the house. He will follow me and DH around like a little puppy

He can say:
Hi
Kitty
YAY
Here (he calls the cats...."here kitty" ...yep says two words together already)

But the litte booger still does not even babble Mama or Dada I told DH that we are going to keep having kids until I get ONE that says Mama as their 1st word

April 5th, 2009, 10:11 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaiden will be 10 weeks on Tuesday. Little man can push himself up on his arms, rolls over from his stomach to his back, can crawl a whole 2 inches all by himself , bats at toys above him when on his back, and if supported under his arms likes to go for a walk. I love his little smiles!

at birth he was 4lbs 11 oz, and is now well over 8lbs. It's been almost 2weeks since his last dr appt and I don't have a baby scale but I would guess he's over 9 lbs now, the little chunker!!

he first cooed at about 4 weeks but has only done it a couple times.
April 5th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
Makenna is going to be 9 months old soon! They grow up to fast.
Shes quite the card, if she doesnt get her way she will let you know. Shes full of attitude!
Makenna's saying "no, mom,papa,dadda, and grrr" yes my daughter growls! LOL.
Shes eating 3 meals a day shes a big eater. Shes crawling for sometime now, but now shes pulling herself up on the furniture. Still NO teeth yet

All I can say is shes a little girl in a big world and knows how to move it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search