Just wanted to say....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2009, 12:39 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Thank you to all of you! Pal is such a wonderful place. I joined my ddc for a brief time and figured out real quick it wasn't the place for me. So Pal became my permanent home after I left TTCAL. (although I still lurk there ) I have made some amazing friends on here. Everyone has always been so supportive and helpful on the pal journey. PAL is scary, but you all made it so much more bearable knowing you all understood and were always there no matter what.

For all you newly joined members, rely on each other and us. There will be freak out moments and moments of pure joy. We will be here for all of them. No question or concern is too small. Ask away. That is what we came together for.

For all of you who have had their babies, please stick around and support the ones who haven't. I don't have a PR, so you all know I'll be here. We may not have much time to get on the computer these days, but I know I will make time (cause I'm addicted to JM)

I have made some truly amazing friendships through here. Losing a child (at any stage in pg) is the most horrible thing a woman can go through. I'm so glad I didn't have to do it alone. When I became pg again, I was terrified. I had good days and scared to death days. Now I hold my lil guy, and I thank God that he is here and healthy. I made it with the support and love of each of you. I will always be grateful for that. I have learned to appreciate the people I have in my life and cherish my children even more than I did, which didn't seem possible since I already loved them so much!

Ok, enough of my book.....much love to you all.

April 8th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AWWWEEE Michelle I agree whole heartedly with everything you have said. There are some amazing women on here, and its so great to have a place to turn when everything seems so scary and lonley. Im very greatful for the friendships ive made over the last year, its helped me overcome alot of heartache and grief in my life.

April 8th, 2009, 01:46 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Michelle - big hugs to you. i don't think i could have said it better. not only did the women here help get me through my pregnancy with Thea - high risk, complications and all - but i have felt so supported and welcomed since also.
i haven't been on as much the past couple of weeks (it is getting more difficult to take care of Thea and work full-time at the same time), but i try to at least lurk even when i can''t get the chance to post.
For all you newly joined members, rely on each other and us. There will be freak out moments and moments of pure joy. We will be here for all of them. No question or concern is too small. Ask away. That is what we came together for. this is the best statement ever! i can't imagine how hard it would have been if i didn't have these women to rely on.
April 8th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You said it perfectly Michelle! I never joined my DDC either, so this is home, and will continue to be after Owen arrives.

This is an amazing group of women and I am so glad that I found this board!

Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

April 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree...PAL is a wonderful place to find great friends, unbelievable support, and a high level of compassion and understanding! Very well said Michelle!

April 8th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Awwww, Michelle,

I'm not too attached to my PR either. Maybe it's because my relationship with Erin's PR ended so badly. But I've never felt anything but loved here. Which is why I'm still here. I mean, I never left after Erin...=p So you can bet I'll stick around!

April 8th, 2009, 10:27 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68

so very well put Michelle.....
for many of us this is home, and I hope it continues to be with our many soon to be grads....
hosting this board was such an honor, all of you ladies are just wonderful !!

April 9th, 2009, 03:21 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awwww, very well put!

I dont know what I would do without you ladies here, I think I would have gone crazy or something! I think you are all wonderful. And looking at the grads and their little babies gives me the hope and strength to carry on because with each day that passes I know I am one step closer to being a grad myself

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
April 9th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
From a new member...thank you!
I am so happy to join here...I just have never felt at "home" in my DDC. I feel out of place there...but as soon as I joined here I felt I finally had somewhere to go, somewhere I can vent, and be honest with my fears and know I'm understood.
Thank you all...xx

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!
April 10th, 2009, 07:05 AM
MamaTTx2's Avatar Super Mommy
I also have felt much more comfortable in PAL than in my DDC. I am part of the DDC and have been spending more time there as my due date approaches but I don't feel the same type of love that is spread around between the ladies of PAL!
Good luck to all of the newbies...I know how crazy it can make you in the beginning of the pregnancy. We are all here to help support and comfort eachother so I hope that you all feel as welcomed as I did when I first joined!

Kaylee Rose (born April 13, 2009)
Ethan Lucas (5 yrs. old)
April 10th, 2009, 07:43 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awweee, Michele, You are really the sweetest person. I'm really glad that you and the other PAL grads are sticking around. I don't know where I'd go either after this lo is born. I feel like the members of this board really have a special bond and understanding that you just don't get anywhere else.
April 10th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Veteran
I have to agree with all of you!
I've only been here for about a week or so and am feeling like i've come home.
It is so wonderful to have a place to share, encourage others and recieve support and help in return!
Thank you girls sssssoooo very much!
April 10th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That was beautiful Michelle, I couldn't say it better. I know I haven't been on too much, and when I'm on I can only read, it's hard to type with just one hand
I'm glad I came here and stayed here, I have meet some wonderful ladies and if it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't gone insane. So thanks you to all the girls in PAL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search