update!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Veteran
My appointment went just like my other appointments.
I measuredf 6 weeks, there was a gestational and a yolk sac but no fetal pole.
Doc says it could go either way at this point.
Has anyone here have the same happening and had a wee one at the end?
Or do i resign myselft to loosing this one as well?
Sorry, i'm still in shock.
Bine
April 8th, 2009, 06:48 PM
soon to be mommy of four!
hope it all works out, I have never had an u/s before the second trimester, so I can't help you, but I wish you and the baby the best. i miscarried at 6 weeks, but had some spotting first
keep us posted
son, born Oct. 2, 2009
and expecting baby #4: 10/10/2011!!

one angel baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

April 8th, 2009, 06:48 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
You could have O'd a little later than you thought, or the baby could have taken some time to implant. I hope things turn out great, and it was just too early and your due date it off

April 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree that it could just be too early. A few days makes a huge difference early on in PG. You're in my prayers that everything goes well at your next appointment. Did the doctor say when they want to see you again? Please KUP and know that we're thinking of you and your little one!

April 9th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
Hi Hun,
I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. As the others have said it may just be too soon...KUP. Sending positive vibes your way.

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!
April 9th, 2009, 02:15 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry you are going through this hun, Im sorry I have no advice as I have never been through that. I agree with the other girls though, it could be your dates are off a little. You and your little one are in my thoughts xxx

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
April 9th, 2009, 05:19 AM
Veteran
Thanks for the support girls.
At this point my only hope is late implantation, i know when i o-ed because we did iui.
Iam praying that it was just too early to see, now it's all in Gods hands...
Thanks again!
April 9th, 2009, 05:41 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bet it was late implantation hun. I will keep you in my thoughts, are they giving you another u/s? I hope they arent making you wait too long, the waiting is the worst

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
April 9th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Veteran
Thanks Kate.
i have to go back next thursday.
From all that i read online, because i only measured at 6 weeks when i should have been 6 weeks 5 days i do think it might be late ip.
I also spoke to my doc who said that my b/w levels are more or less where they should be. Bhcg was over 7500 and progesterone was at 121, iam on suppositories for progesterone.
Do you know if those numbers are any good?
Thanks for your help!!
April 9th, 2009, 07:46 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The waiting game is so horrible. I don't think you should totally throw in the towel yet though....I have personally had it go both ways. With this current pregnancy my numbers didn't double, I had low progesterone, and I spotted....but I'm 31 weeks. Perhaps they can draw blood again tomorrow (if those #'s are from yest) so that you don't have to wait till next Thursday. The numbers will at least give you an idea of where you are.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
April 9th, 2009, 07:46 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The waiting game is so horrible. I don't think you should totally throw in the towel yet though....I have personally had it go both ways. With this current pregnancy my numbers didn't double, I had low progesterone, and I spotted....but I'm 31 weeks. Perhaps they can draw blood again tomorrow (if those #'s are from yest) so that you don't have to wait till next Thursday. The numbers will at least give you an idea of where you are.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
April 9th, 2009, 07:59 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS))) Being pg after a loss is sooooooo hard! We try and find meaning in everything. But the only thing that really has any meaning is time...why does it have to move so slow!

I agree with the others you are just really early on. My Ob told me he does not usally see a HB on u/s until beta's are over 10K - 15K so with your beta of 7,500 it does not suprise me that you did not see anything hun. And WOW a progesterone of 121!!! That is a cray high number! My OB considers, I think it is, between 18-30 in the normal range. I am another one who has to take progesterone when pg...with my DD my 1st number was a 9...later went up to 17 with the pill and my DS was 21 but that is b/c I started taking the pill when I got my BFP.

Do your very best to take deep breaths and give everything over to God...easier said then done, I know. Can you see if your OB will do another beta draw for your peace of mind?

(((HUGS)))

April 9th, 2009, 08:03 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I will keep you and bean in my t & p. Hopefully it was a late implantation and you'll see the baby at the next u/s. I agree with Kellyanne about more b/w though to see where you stand. Many hugs!!

April 9th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I will keep you and bean in my t & p. Hopefully it was a late implantation and you'll see the baby at the next u/s. I agree with Kellyanne about more b/w though to see where you stand. Many hugs!!

April 9th, 2009, 08:04 AM

April 9th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Veteran
Can't do more b/w they are closed for easter.
My doc is usually very good about checking b/w so as she did not think it was necessary i will just have to trust her.
She did say my levels are where she did expect them to be.
now, of course iam even more second guessing everything.
Did not have that many sxs to begin with and apart from being very tired still have barley any. I did get dizzy getting up to quickly, thats about it.
Iam going to go very quietly dotty over the next week....
Thanks for your support, it means the world to me!!
April 10th, 2009, 06:24 AM
MamaTTx2's Avatar Super Mommy
I do not have any experience with this bu I wanted to say good luck sweetie. Please keep us posted on any new info...we are all here to support you.

Kaylee Rose (born April 13, 2009)
Ethan Lucas (5 yrs. old)
April 10th, 2009, 06:32 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll be hoping and praying that everything is OK with your bean, and that your u/s on Thursday gets here soon. Kup on how you are doing
April 10th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Veteran
Thanks girls,
i think i need to stay away from the internet till thursday, because all the sites i seen about hcg levels and visibility of the fetal pole put the level at which it should have been visible at 3800. That's well below where iam....
All i can do now is wait.
Thank you so much for your kind wishes.
April 10th, 2009, 08:24 AM
..Red..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rhyssa, I didn't have very many symptoms either. In fact, I almost didn't think i was pregnant because I had so few and the ones I had were not ones to expect. I also was given a 50/50 shot at my first u/s. They thought I shoudl have been 6 weeks but I was measuring 4. Then then next week I measured 5, and then after that I measured 6... so they just moved my EDD two weeks. Now that I'm 17 weeks, I have all new fears, but those first 3 weeks were horrible. Good luck and I hope you get some good news soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search