Starting to panic

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have my big scan Monday I'll be 17 weeks. I am starting to panic and imagine everything possible that could go wrong. Now I know I lost the twins due to a car accident but I will be having the scan at the same time I was told they had passed a few days before. I just want to either cancel for another day or for it to hurry up and get here.
Now the baby is doing good, it's pretty active at night. I did think once I made it to 16 wks I would start feeling better about things but realizing the date made me panic.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

April 9th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
I'm sure all will be fine. U/S anxiety is a horrible thing. I really hope time speeds up for you and the day arrives before you know it.
Sending heaps of positive thoughts your way...everything will be fine.

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!
April 9th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are so scared right now. Pregnancy really is a different ballgame after a loss, isn't it? Try to relax (much easier said than done) and I'll be thinking of you. Be sure to kup on your u/s.

April 9th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH isn't going to let me skip it, as a matter of fact he has Monday off and has gotten my niece to come get the youngest off the bus so he could go with me. I should be used to pregnancy after loss but I'm not each one has brought their own challenges.
I'm worry about this one as much or more than with the boys. This is my last pregnancy.

April 10th, 2009, 12:40 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be thinking of you hun x

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
April 10th, 2009, 06:17 AM
MamaTTx2's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck at the scan. I am sure that all will turn out just fine...sounds like you are doing great. These "dates" always freaked me out too. I have to be honest, I also felt that once I got past the first timester, than 16 weeks, then 24 weeks, etc. that I would let myself accept this preg more but it never fully happened for me. I mean, I am 39w, 1 day today and I just let myself wash SOME of my baby's clothes a couple days ago. I have bonded with her but I still keep the thought that something may take her away from me. Sounds kinda crazy but I'm sure that all of you ladies understand where I am coming from.

Ha -- this is my last pregnancy too. I just can't handle the stress and worry!

Kaylee Rose (born April 13, 2009)
Ethan Lucas (5 yrs. old)
April 10th, 2009, 06:27 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Loss takes all the fun and innocents out of u/s. Instead of being excited to catch a glimpse of what the little baby inside of us looks like, we worry about something not being right. It's not right to have to go through that pain. I hope your u/s date gets here quickly, and I hope everything goes just great for you!!
April 10th, 2009, 07:47 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
HUGS i'm sure everything will be fine at your appt - we'll all be thinking of you on Monday!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 10th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be thinking of you on Monday! I hope the the weekend makes the appointment come faster. I'll say a little prayer that everything goes well. And, I'll be looking forward to your update and GOOD news Take care...

April 10th, 2009, 08:30 AM
..Red..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am right there with you. I'm 17 weeks today and my u/s is Thursday. I'm scared out of my mind. I even wonder what I feel of the baby moving is actually baby moving. I really don't know anything. But I still try to hold on to the excitement of the u/s, even if I am nervous. I am going to have good thoughts for you on Monday though (and think some for me for Thursday). I still have to get past week 24 before I feel more comfortable (I hope!). Hopefully this u/s will give you hope and comfort that the next 23 weeks will be excellent!

April 10th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I always dread u/s because of the Fear. Right now in my DDC(Katie and Red is in there) everyone is excited to have a U/S to find out the sex, we are nervous and scared.
I would of to be just worried about Pink or Blue, but having a loss freaks you out. I am just now buying things for the baby. I had one of niece's friends give me a ton of clothes today(mostly girl clothes) and I feel excited about them but not the way most women do.

Red you are in my thoughts for your U/S.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search