Why does time go sooo slow

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Veteran
Iam waiting for my second u/s on thursday to find out if there is a baby or not.
I was 6 weeks 5 days at my last u/s on wednesday past and measured only 6 weeks.
they did see a gestational and a yolk sac, but no fetalpole.
This is pretty much what happened with my 2 losses......
Ladies, did something like this happen to any of you?
I just really need to hear some positive stories, please???
Thanks so much!
April 11th, 2009, 08:58 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
HUGS i really hope your appt on Thur goes well and you get good news on the 2nd u/s....i haven't been through anything similar, but my OB won't do u/s before 8 weeks in part b/c i think it's so hard to see things with the earlier u/s and then (not surprisingly) we worry that something could be wrong. It could just be that your dates are off slightly....and even if they're not, i have seen some women post who were told no fetal pole (or sac looked too small) with early u/s that turned out fine by the 2nd u/s. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the news will be good for you on Thur...

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 11th, 2009, 09:19 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything goes well at your u/s hun. I dont have any personal experience with what you are going through. But I remember a girl in my ddc going through something similar!

She went for an u/s when she was meant to be 6 weeks, and the tech told her she was really early, only about 4 weeks. No baby or heartbeat was seen. She went back a couple of weeks later and baby had caught up to how far along she was supposed to be before the first u/s pushed her due date back. She is now almost 16 weeks and everything is ok

I will be praying for you and your bean hun x

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
April 11th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
Sorry Hun I don't have any experience on this but I do know about time going REALLY slow! I had a U/S at 5 weeks to make sure that this was not an ectopic pregnancy and they couldn't seen ANYTHING at first and then after an internal U/S they saw a minute sac- which MAY have been SOMETHING..?? I had to wait to 7 weeks for another U/S to confirm that bub was actually there and he/she was...with a nice heartbeat too. So fingers crossed Hun that you see a fetal pole at the next scan...and I hope time starts to fly by.

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search