I'm scared...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 07:16 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I'm starting to be very afraid that this bean isn't going to stick. I had a great day yesterday. I felt sure I didn't have to worry about anything. This morning on his way out the door Matt asked me to hold of on the digi until he was home so he could see the word PREGNANT pop up. No big deal. I can handle that. So instead I took a FRER and a $ test. The FRER is negative and the dollar store test is so light that I can barely see it IRL. I had just a bit of spotting this morning too. I am not even telling DH about it. I was sure at first that it was because we DTD last night, but now...now I'm not so sure.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
April 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many DPO are you now? When is AF due? I know preg symps and AF symps are almost the same but how are you feeling right now? I'd maybe hold off on the digi till the day AF is due...

And oh yeah...have you called your docs office or anything yet?

Still praying for you and your sticky bean!!!!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
April 25th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Steph, hopefully when you tested it was just not concentrated enough, are you getting up allot at night to go to the bathroom, cause sometimes during the first week or so my lines were darker mid day than in the am because of how often I got up during the night, i am hoping all is well and that your bean is a sticky bean, i will certainly be saying plenty of prayers!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Awesome Sciencey Siggy
April 25th, 2009, 12:38 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
This morning I did test earlier than I planned on testing. so maybe it wasn't concentrated enough. I keep telling myself all the things I would say to someone else going through this. I'm either 11 or 14 dpo right now. Not 100% sure which, but likely the 11 dpo is closer after looking at things again.

As to when AF is due....my cycles have been running from 27-30 days. Today was CD 27 so just any time. I spent most of the day sleeping or just laying around and haven't had any other spotting or anything, so hopefully that's a good sign. I don't know. Just kind of trying to prepare myself for the worst case scenario I guess.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
April 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know me, Bobbie and a few other PAL ladies got WAY darker lines with afternoon urine for some reason...my FMU tests would be so light you could barely see them but my tests around 5 in the evening would be blaring...

Just keep resting like you are doing and taking it easy...just explain to DH what happened and ask him if he would be willing to maybe wait a few more days on the digi...

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
April 25th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs! Agreed - just keep resting as much as you can.

Thank you, Jessica/dettmer26, for my new siggy!

April 25th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
Sending darker line dust your way...just keep resting try & stay positive. KUP

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search