~*It's Saturday!!*~

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is everyone up to today??

Here in South MS its HOT as h-e-double-hockey-sticks! We cleaned out my Explorer and then went to the carwash and washed it...the boys are napping right now and when they get up we are doing the same thing with DH's Expedition...then we have to go grocery shopping...we are going to "try" and get all the price stickers on all the garage sale stuff, but we'll see how that goes...we'll probably end up pricing it all as we set it up outside that morning...

Tomorrow we are either bringing the boys to the big Crawfish Festival downtown or to Chuck E. Cheese...they can't make up their mind which one they want to go to...when we drive by one that is the one they want...so we'll see how the weather goes tomorrow...(plus I'm REALLY wanting some crawfish!! YUMM-O)

So tell me! What are you doing for your weekend??

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
April 25th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Jessica!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jessica! Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica!
Not much here. DH is going to his concealed carry permit class at 4pm and that could last for quite a few hours. Class and range time. I'll be at home cleaning. Nothing much to do otherwise.

April 25th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow Jessica! I can't believe you are in the 3rd tri already! I still remember you announcing your BFP during the big move when you guys weren't even "trying"....Can't wait to meet Carleigh!!!

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
April 25th, 2009, 01:30 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I havnt done much today... I just went to buy my son some new shoes and then went grocery shopping. Nothing exciting im afraid

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
April 25th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much here, I have an aunt and cousen that are coming in today from Spain, so just waiting to go to the airport. Tomorrow we are celebrating my uncle's 50th b-day! We a re having some Crawfish and a roast pig (I think), it should be fun and hopefully it will not be hot.

April 25th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nick and I went to a garage sale where we bought "piglet" 7 pairs of mittens, 5 hats, 10 cloth diapers, a sleeper, several outfits, it was just $3.
Then we picked up Jon at grandma's, next we all went to visit my grandfather, came home cleaned, and studied some while the kids played outside. My feet are swollen it's the first day of temps in the upper 80's

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

April 25th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
Well it's Sunday here in Australia but we went to the beach and collected shells and our puppy had a nice swim...it was a very nice day!

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!
April 26th, 2009, 12:26 AM
*Pamela*
I'm a bit late posting but we went to the local park for a "photo shoot" of the kids for a gift for my mom for Mother's Day. It poured with rain but we found some shelter in the trees with pretty flowers and got some great shots. Then the sun came out just as Gabriella fell asleep so we just took some fun shots of the boys and enjoyed our walk.

Then on the way home, dh surprised us with a meal and I didn't have to cook, yayy.

Jessica, I can't believe you're in the last trimester either, goodness time is going so fast. I can't wait to meet Carleigh either, love her name.
April 26th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had friends over for a home cooked lunch yesterday and then went with them and their 6 month old to a local garden and walked around the grounds. Took a nap in the late afternoon and then went to the friends house and watched the Adam Sandler DVD "Bedtime Stories". It was a great day with our friends.

Today is, laundry, menu planning for the week, grocery shopping, catching up on work (reviewing 28 annual evaluations, writing 3 annual evaluations and catching up on a few other projects).

Oh, and I'm hoping to have time to put the crib bedding together. The crib is all set up now and the sheets and mattress pad are washed, so I just need to assemble everything (and probably iron the bed skirt).

April 26th, 2009, 07:17 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's sunday now, but yesterday we finally had nothing planned, so we cleaned our house and started getting the babies room ready. We unpacked the gazzillion shower gift bags that were in our dining room and started to put stuff away in the babies room now that the floor and painting is done. I really really want to post pics of our babies room, but I am going to have to borrow a camera. Our camera broke last week, some kind of electrical problem.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search