Is this normal?? *possible tmi*

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok - I'm seriously having issues. I need opinions! When you are up and about, doing errands or whatever, walking around....do you start to get like...'wet' down there? The reason I ask....we took DD to a bday party today (bed rest was stopped thursday) and I didn't really do much...DF helped her bowl, I just sat around, got up to get Mattea drinks or whatever, walking around a little bit here and there. Anyway by the time we were out of there (about 2 hours) I was cramping pretty bad and was really 'wet'...like when we got home my underwear was really wet even. You know that feeling you get when your period starts, or your tampon is full and you feel a little 'drip' or something? I feel that occasionally, so of course I'm worried it's the amniotic fluid, but at my Thursday ultrasound the OB said the levels looked completely normal and that I was free to go about my regular routine & that he wasn't worried about it?? I'm not really sure I agree with that....but I have had 2 ultrasounds this week tell me the same thing. Excess discharge maybe??? Ugh I have no clue..... but combined with the cramping its enough to scare me into self-imposed bedrest!!

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008
May 2nd, 2009, 05:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have had moments where I hurry to the bathroom to check and make sure that I'm not spotting. I've bee getting a lot of cm since I've been pregnant, and it is generally clear. Maybe it is the same thing?

May 2nd, 2009, 06:39 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
I feel that way sometimes, I have allot of excess cm these days and really notice it if I am up and around allot, even sometimes when walking through wal mart, hope all is well

May 2nd, 2009, 08:06 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yep, I have had that happen, and though my water was leaking, because it wasn't mucousy, it was clear watery stuff. But apparently just discharge, because it wasn't ever amniotic fluid.

You have right to be concerned though, so if it continues, I'd at least call your doctor.

May 2nd, 2009, 09:31 PM
I'm going to see my dr on Monday just to ask him... I hope it's just discharge.

May 3rd, 2009, 12:48 AM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
I feel like that at times. Today we went shopping and we were out for about 2 hours and we sat down for a while and when I got back up I had awful pain in my lower abdomen. I also felt fluid down there..but there was no blood or anything.
It scared the *&#% out of me but I came home and laid in bed for a about an hour & had something to eat and it went away. Now I feel fine. I am going to talk to my Doctor about it too but I think I was just on my feet for too long. How I'm going to get through the rest of the pregnancy when this is happening already I don't know.
Let us know what your Doc says...I'm interested to know.

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!
May 3rd, 2009, 01:57 AM
.x~KAT~x.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to .x~KAT~x.
i have alot more cm and it is sent me checking many times in the earlier weeks!! now even at 25 weeks i get this if i walk alot etc x
May 3rd, 2009, 03:22 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I get tons of cm. I am always feeling 'wet' down there. Sorry, that sounds way to tmi

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
May 3rd, 2009, 06:28 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definately have the same problem...I finally just gave in and started wearing panty liners...

Its worse if my clothes are tighter fitting...like my leggings and stuff...

But my doc told me it really isn't anything to worry about...because of the increased blood flow to your uterus you are producing way more cervical mucus that you normally do...

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
May 3rd, 2009, 07:31 AM
Well I feel a little better, thanks for all the replies!

You'd think being my 3rd pregnancy I'd know.....but this hasn't happened before. It's scarrrry!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search