Freaking out!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2009, 11:35 AM
blue daisy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
O no, I started spotting brown today, at just over 5 weeks. I lost mine ( missed miscarriage) at 7 ish weeks and it started this way, brown for 2 weeks) I am freaking out. I cant lose this baby AGAIN??? I am at work and having a panic attack. Brown IS NOT GOOD for me!!!! I just want to cry. I cant relax about this!!!
May 11th, 2009, 11:49 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
oh hunny
if you are worried then get yourself off and get checked. we all know worrying is only going to make it worse and with a previous loss, they are bound to be more understanding and careful with you
please keep us posted
xx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
May 11th, 2009, 12:01 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I agree with Sarah. Call your doc honey. I hope it;s ib. kup

May 11th, 2009, 12:13 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the other girls hun, I would give your doc a call. Oh, and I have had several bleeding episodes during this pregnancy and everything is fine! I will be thinking of you and your bean hun x

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
May 11th, 2009, 07:52 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I spotted and bled up until 13ish weeks with Matthew and he is sleeping next to me at the moment

I even had bright red blood.....orange...brown.... you name it.

Try to relax and not assume the worst. I know it's a lot easier said than done, but hopefully they can get you in for an u/s to figure out why. My doc put me on oral progesterone just to try and stop the constant spotting...and it worked.

KUP and I will send you tons of sticky

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

May 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know your panic feeling...I hope you were able to call your doc...

Keep us posted...

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
May 13th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thinking about you and hoping you were able to see your doc. KUP!!

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

May 18th, 2009, 01:41 PM
well, I went to emerg, and had an ultrasound at 5 1/2 weeks. No heartbeat but it's too early for that they say. I apparently have a flat gestational sac which has me worried?????? And my levels were rising good last week. Now I have another ultrasound thursday to see if there is a heartbeat. PLEASE BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!
No more real brown thank God, had lots of cramping for a few days though. The on saturday had a BM and there was bright pink cm a few wipes. I freaked, thought it was the end. But it didnt come back. Nothing has. I so hope this is good news. Will give an update thurs, PLEASE wish us luck, we wanta baby so bad, and I'm not getting any younger!!! ;-)
May 18th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had the brown spotting for a few days I think, my numbers were rising, they said it was old implantation bleeding. I have no idea what a flat gestational sac means, did they tell you? Good luck on Thursday, I'll be thinking about you.

May 18th, 2009, 02:29 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
G/L Thursday and please kup. I'll be praying for you and your bean.

May 20th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking of you. How are you doing? Is the spotting still contnuing? I hope everything turns out well! KUP

May 20th, 2009, 12:55 PM
spotting stopped ( only 2 days worth a week ago , then later a few bright blood wipes after a BM) and we finally have our ultrasound tomorrow. I hope the sac looks normal now too. Oh you have no idea how stressed we are!!! If we get bad news again, we will just die :-(. We so want this baby!!!! I feel totally preggers though, gosh, sooo dizzy and lazy and tired and nauseous.
If you dont hear from me for a few days its cuz I am crying my eyes out.
xo
May 20th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you. It sounds like maybe you had old implantation bleeding. Let us know how it goes.

May 20th, 2009, 01:14 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sending prayers your way! That would have been way early to see a HB. You may not even see one tomorrow. It's still early. Did they say the sac was flat or did it just look like it to you? The only reason why I ask is because a misshaped sac was always one of my biggest fears and to me the sac always looked bad, but was just fine. It just depended on how they moved the u/s wand. My sac was always a week behind in growth and that freaked me out for months.

PAL...sucks! I hope it's smooth sailing for you after tomorrow.

HB coming your way.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

May 20th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Keepin' it real!
Hi,
I don't know you or anything, but I thought I would let you know that a flat sac really doesn't mean much at this stage (Too Early) . I had a full, pretty, perfect gest sac, a nice looking yolk sac, rising HCG levels and just everything you could want in a pregnancy....except a heart beat. I lost my last baby at 8 weeks 2008 Oct. A friend of mine had everything against her, and is pregnant with a healthy bean now. The thing is, at 5 weeks it is too early to really see anything, and even if you are simply ONE day off, it can throw off the test. Your best bet is to wait till over 6 weeks and get your repeat u/s. Hopefully you will see a heartbeat and can rest your fears. I wish you all the best . ((HUGS))

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??
May 20th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I will be almost 7 weeks tomorrow, so they will find a heartbeat if there is one I am sure.
They dont talk to you OR show you the ultrasound ever here in canada when its that early. You just find out when you sneak a peak at the form they give you to bring over to my nurse at the early preg unit!
I just saw the person had written flat gest sac, and did some research and nothing too positive came up......

Me and hubby are so nervous!!
May 21st, 2009, 10:36 AM
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!

I saw my Ricey's heartbeat!!! I am just about 7 weeks and I was balling seeing it for the first time! Everything looks good and it's heartrate is 118, that good?

Wow, we are so relieved. Long way to go still, but this is a positive first step. Now I am gonna go into full MOMMY MODE!!! been so afraid to until now.
Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

( I schedule another ultrasound in a couple weeks..... paranoid!!!)
May 21st, 2009, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ricey? I love it! And congratulations on seeing the H/B! What did the tech/doc say? I'm sure you're sooo relieved! Great news!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search