been hospital again (UPDATED)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2009, 07:18 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
i am sooooo sick of that place already!
i had appointment with doc this morning about the pain im in from spd. he decided he didnt think all of it was that and he doesnt want me to take the meds i am as im on too high a dose and it crosses the placenta (news to me, ive been on them since 3 months!) they are not touching the pain anyway so not too hard to stop and better now than baby having withdrawel to deal with!
anyway, he rushed me through for U/S who say baby is big but not big enough to be causing me too many problems (yet!) however she wants me to see consultant again (saw her 2 weeks ago) as she wants me to be admitted into hospital.
so i have another appointment on friday to see the consultant and im hoping that if they do decide im going in that its only for a few days rest (the doc wants me in til baby arrives )
anyway, i will try and keep people updated on what happens when i know but here is my pic of scan today (oh and my baby already has hair, my others were born practically bald!) best not forget to pack babys hair brush

chubby cheeks!

xx

UPDATE
thanks girls.
a slight update, they have today made a decision. i am being admitted into the large aberdeen hospital tomorrow morning they have convinced me to stay for 5 days or so but have made it very clear they will do all they can to keep me there till baby is born.
i will see a pre natal mental health worker (at my request) and physio while i am in there. im sat here in tears as i type this. im being taken away from my children yet again for the sake of this baby.
oh and the call i received from health clinic was due to the fact my blood work showed very low iron levels (which is part of the reason im being admitted)
i will get online whenever i get home but thank you all for caring.
love you all
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!

Last edited by madmum_sarah; May 15th, 2009 at 11:21 AM.
May 13th, 2009, 07:36 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you have to go back to the hospital Sarah! I hope they don't decide to keep you until baby comes...yikes!

Those are great u/s pics!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
May 13th, 2009, 07:49 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ahhhhh.....you lo is too cute!! I really hope that you do not have to be in the hospital for the rest of your pg!!
May 13th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Wee3monkeys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Phooey, Sarah!! I hope you don't end up in hospital till he/she comes!! But I hate that your in such constant pain too. Ugh! It's a no win situation till your little one arrives. I can't wait to meet him/her! Love the u/s pics!!!

May 13th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Phooey, Sarah!! I hope you don't end up in hospital till he/she comes!! But I hate that your in such constant pain too. Ugh! It's a no win situation till your little one arrives. I can't wait to meet him/her! Love the u/s pics!!!

May 13th, 2009, 08:24 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I hope you only have to stay a few days Sarah. I love the pics. Your glow worm is soooo cute! You are in my t&p as always honey! Please try to kup. I hope they can do something for the pain that won't affect the baby.

May 13th, 2009, 08:43 AM
well just to top off an already poo day, i just got a call from the health clinic saying a doc has requested i go in urgently in the next few days so i have an appointment on tuesday morning as well. the only thing i can think of is the fact i had my bloods done last week, i really hope nothing has come up on them. i just dont know how much more i can take
xx

May 13th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Sarah, everytime you turn around it's something else. I wish the pain would go away and you could stay away from the docs until it's time to deliver your healthy little glow worm! KUP I hope everything gets better!

May 13th, 2009, 12:18 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Sarah- First how cute!!!! I love the chubby cheeks!

I really hope it the pain goes away and everything else resolves itself so you don't end up stuck in the hospital!!

May 14th, 2009, 09:24 AM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The pictures are great Sarah, hopefully the doctor is just being a bit over cautious.
Too bad they couldn't check between the legs this time as the baby was too shy the last ultrasound you had.

May 14th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I also do hope you don't have to go to the hospital, I'm so sorry that this pg is giving you all sort of problem, but your little will be here soon and it will all be fine.
It sounds kind of weird that they would call you from the Health Clinic telling you to go in such urgency and tell you why, if it was something bad they would not wait until Tuesday to see you, so I have to suspect that it's just something minor. I will be thinking about you girl.
Love your little one chubby cheeks.

May 15th, 2009, 11:44 AM
thanks girls.
i updated in post 1

May 15th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Melanie0507's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sarah.

I am so sorry you are going through all that, but it will be so worth it when you are holding your healthy little glowworm in a few weeks!

Lots of T&Ps coming your way!
Owen 5/17/09 (Born with Hirschsprung's Disease)
And expecting our newest addition 5/7/12

May 15th, 2009, 07:27 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear you have to be hospitalized, Sarah...but hopefully they'll be able to help with your pain a bit.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
May 18th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry to hear that they keeping you there...I hope that they won't keep you too long.

May 19th, 2009, 02:49 AM
.x~KAT~x.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to .x~KAT~x.
make the most of the rest hun!! hurry back xxx
May 19th, 2009, 09:32 AM
OIY! Just catching your update!! I hope they can get things stabilized so you don't have to stay till your little one arrives! Thinking of you Sarah!

May 19th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sarah, stay strong hunny. You have overcome so much this far, keep your chin up!!! We love you tons!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search