We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I had my ultrasound and weekly appointment yesterday. The ultrasound was to just make sure she is head down -- which she is. It is getting pretty crowded in there for her. They are estimating her current weight at 7lbs even. My midwife checked me yesterday and now I am up to 2 cm dialated, 80% efaced and the cervix is SOFT. She is still at -3 station. I still haven't felt any contractions (that I know of). My midwife is estimating that I will go into labor in about a week and a half. I'm trying to hold out a little longer, though, because my midwife is going to be out of town from 21-May thru 1-June. I will take this baby ANY time, though -- just praying for healthy!