Hello - new here :)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2009, 12:09 PM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm glad I found this board on here, it does have me feeling a little better. I'm Cara, Mom to Elizabeth who is almost a year and a half now! I had an early mc on April 27th and am pregnant again and terrified! (I have very short cycles in case your trying to do the math on that one) I can't wait to get through the next few weeks, hopefully they go fast. I think I should also buy stock in HPTs. I keep taking them to see how dark they are or if they are getting darker, probably just driving myself nuts. Last time around I told my PR right away, but this time I think I'll wait a little bit, I know how hard it can be for others to hear about loss. I never understood before why some pregnant Moms were all stressed out, but I get it now. Anyhow, I'll stop rambeling now, lol!

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~
May 26th, 2009, 12:18 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Hello Cara and welcome. Congrats on the pg. The women in pal are wonderful. I couldn't have made it through my pg without their love and support. Join in and we are always here for you.

May 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Cara, welcome to PAL. Like Michelle said the women here are wonderful and as Michelle I wouldn't make it through my pg if it wasn't for them. We all know how scary PAL is but we are all here to support each other, so please feel free to post your thoughts, fears, anything.....

May 26th, 2009, 02:40 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry for your loss but . Its really unfair, but having a loss just takes the blissful ignorance of pregnancy away. I think you will really like it here, especially during those first few tough weeks. By the way, your daughter is gorgeous!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
May 26th, 2009, 04:33 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
May 26th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad you found us Cara! Welcome to PAL...you'll love the ladies on this board. Like you, I'm so glad I found them. I'm sorry for your loss, but, I'm also so happy that you are PG again. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months! Elizabeth is absolutely adorable!!!!

May 27th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Julie_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Cara. I'm new to this board as well but I just wanted to say good luck with your pregnancy. The first few weeks are hard but all you can do is enjoy each day with the LO growing inside you. It's easier said than done, I know.

May 27th, 2009, 10:34 AM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest
Thank you everyone for all the kind words! I took another test this morning (at 3:30am ) and it was a little darker so that makes me feel better. Now I'm just working on relaxing.

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~
May 27th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats! I understand completely your fears. I went through pregnancy blissfully naive until I had my loss. The support here is awesome!

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search