Grads

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2009, 12:25 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Let us know how you and your baby are doing. Anything you want to share.

May 26th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He's starting to hold his head up! and he's starting to seat up, with help of course, but when he seats on my lap he does not have to lay his back against mine. He is doing the great and the day care is working out great (and saving us $$), they adore him. I'm doing ok, I spend most of my time at work looking at pictures of him and going awwww. I'm just completely in love with the little guy.

May 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Matthew and I are doing great. He is getting so funny now.

Soccer has started for Amanda again so life is crazy at times...but I love it. Jeremy turned 18 on May 15 and man I feel old!

We went camping this past weekend and Matthew did great! He loved having his daddy "home" for four straight days. We were soooo lazy and it felt great.

Other than that nothing is really new her same old same old. I did get AF May 3rd so I am back to peeing on things...so far no sign of ovulation though Maybe next month.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

May 26th, 2009, 01:15 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bobbie! Peeing on things!

Well I guess I am in that club too. DH and I are starting to hope for #3. Currently NTNP since I am still BF Scott and AF is not yet consistant.

My PAL 2 blessings are wonderful! Kaylie will be 4 June 13th And Scott will be 1 in July. They are both growing up so fast!

Kaylie just finished up her 1st ballet class and did pretty good! This class was for 3&$ year olds and was more about following direction and having fun then technique.

Scott is just a nut! He say about 6 words..none of which are mama and he is learning to make animal sounds! He can Roar ( he says Arrrr...) and Moo (he says Booooo...) It is so funny!!!

May 26th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Erin will be 2 in 12 days! Oh goodness, where did the time go? She's getting a big-girl bed (twin) for her birthday, so that I can put the side back on the crib and put Patrick in it.

Patrick has just started laughing and he's laughing ALL the time. I love love love it. He was 3 months old yesterday. Why are my babies growing up so fast?

May 26th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love the updates! Keep 'em coming! Such a testimony that miracles exist!

May 26th, 2009, 09:14 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Katie is doing well now that pneumonia is a thing of the past!
she is my little parrot, she tries to say EVERYTHING ! Some of the things she goes just amaze me....I often wonder, "how does she know that?" I am just waiting for her to say "been there did that"....lol

she has 4 teeth, is cruising along furniture like a champ and just having FUN!!

we are transitioning to milk !! and she loves it...although it makes her toot a little more, so I may switch to 2% and see if that makes a difference.

we are getting ready for my mom to visit again next month as we get ready for the BIG 1!!!

I can not believe it !!!!

May 27th, 2009, 06:12 AM
*becky*'s Avatar Mommy to Bailey & Camryn
We're doing pretty good...I have a nasty upper respiratory infection that is making me miserable but the girls are doing good.

Camryn is 6 weeks old today! She is getting more alert and sleeping less during the day. Bailey really enjoys being big sister too!

May 27th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Tyler will be 4 months old on the 3rd of June. He is getting so big. He has a cold and another ear infection though. He is starting to feel alot better though. Haley just adores him. He watches every move she makes and just smiles so sweetly at her. I'm so in love with my kids

May 27th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Tyler will be 4 months old on the 3rd of June. He is getting so big. He has a cold and another ear infection though. He is starting to feel alot better though. Haley just adores him. He watches every move she makes and just smiles so sweetly at her. I'm so in love with my kids

May 27th, 2009, 08:49 AM

May 27th, 2009, 01:39 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cecil will be 4 weeks on Friday. He is really starting to put on some weight now. He's just reached 8 lbs!! Such a big boy! He is also starting to be more alert and respond more to us. He is just amazing to watch and love.

We are getting family pics done on the 3rd - I can't wait!!
May 27th, 2009, 09:40 PM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey All!!!
Ellie will be 9 months on the 10th. Time flies!!!! She is sitting up and gets on all 4s and rocks but is not making any forward movement yet. If she wants something she rolls over to it. She has 2 teeth and is such a big girl. She has the easiest most relaxed disposition about her. She pretty much sleeps thru the night with the exception of the past week or so as she has a nasty cold. We went to Disneyworld for a week in the middle of May. She did great on the plane ride and we had a wonderful time. So all in all everything is going well!!!
May 28th, 2009, 12:27 AM
NeeshBoogie's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't posted since just after he was born, but since he's asleep now I can update you all on me and Isaiah.

He was 7 weeks yesterday, and we're fighting with thrush. He's growing well, weighed in at 9 pounds 1 ounce at his appointment yesterday, and he's a smiling, laughing, babbling machine right now. He gets his first shots next week and I go back to work the very next day, and I am DREADING the transition.

BF and I have strange work schedules, but they currently coordinate so that the baby'll only be in the daycare on Sunday evenings.

Thank you Mod-MommaTrish for my gorgeous siggy!!!

May 28th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
awwwww I love hearing about all the PAL babies !!!

Corbin is 8 months old now. He has been crawling since 6 months old, he pulls himself to standing and cruises along furniture and twice now has just let go and tried walking LOL, crazy boy. He is just learning WAY to fast, he is my last and needs to stay a baby longer! He still has alot of tummy troubles we are trying to figure out. I actually have to take him in for a blood draw today. I dont want to

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search