how is your stash coming along?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2009, 09:34 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
do you have diapers? wipes? clothing? blankets? bottles?.....

May 27th, 2009, 03:53 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have ALMOST everything. We are going this weekend to get the last items needed... (changing table pad, bottles, breast pump, baby monitor, 2nd carseat base, and a few more nursery decorations. I just hope she waits until next week to come. We are waiting until this weekend because we have a good coupon to use.

May 27th, 2009, 06:19 AM
.x~KAT~x.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to .x~KAT~x.
i have clothes, bedding and a sleeping bag, but thats it! im in need of a shopping day!
May 27th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have almost everything. we have clothes up to 9 months, blankets, cloth diapers, bibs, burb cloths, ect... The only thing we don't have is her bassinet out of storage, diapers, wipes, and a few little items.

I wasn't ready this with the Boys. I remember when I was admitted to the hospital the week Nick was born I was panicking because I hadn't finished.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

May 27th, 2009, 09:24 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a few baby things already. I still have tons to get, but I will share pics of what I have bought so far

Bibs:

closer view of the bibs:

Onesies:

close up pics of onesies:

Some sleepers I bought before I knew the gender. I guess I need to buy pink now

Nappies:

A dress and a cute top Jordan picked out for the baby. Can you tell we like winnie the pooh? lol

And my steriliser

Ok Im done with pics now, I promise

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight

Last edited by princesskate; May 27th, 2009 at 09:31 AM.
May 27th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great pictures of really cool stuff. I have one outfit and a pair of booties that Thomas (10) picked out for the baby. Other than that...nothing! I should go into the basement (where I uncovered my maternity clothes that included lots of shoulder pads and stirrup pants....UGH! No, I'm not wearing them. Don't worry) I need to see if I still have onesies and that kind of thing. We got rid of almost everything! Luckily, there's always time in my little world to SHOP! I don't want to buy a bunch of gender-neutral stuff so we'll wait.

May 27th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For those that have a Costco membership I highly recommended getting diapers and wipes there. They are a lot cheaper and I have to say hat Costco diapers are great. Anyway just my little tip of the day
Kate, you got great stuff, I love the outfit that says tickle my toes, it's so cute

May 27th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have enough close,but I am sure I will buy more.. I am just now starting on wipes and diapers. I am going to try Huggies Natural diapers. I got some in the mail and they are so soft .. Going to buy the carseat and stroller this weeekend . Then I think I am pretty sure I am done..
May 27th, 2009, 01:32 PM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have almost everything to get. All we have so far are some clothes, 3 bottles, a diaper bag, mattress and high chair
So unfortunately my list is CRAZY long. I am starting to freak out at this point. But don't really have the extra money for about a month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search