changing table

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2009, 09:55 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
are you planning on getting one or will you change baby somewhere else?

grads, what do you use?

I got a changing pad that fits on top of her dresser. It has worked out great, and we are done, it wont be a piece of furniture collecting "stuff"...lol

June 1st, 2009, 01:57 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
i had one for my others but never really used it and found was a waste of space which is something i dont have right now so i have a small cupboard with pull out flaps at top which i store all my baby changing/bathing things in and use a changing pad on top (or a towel so i can use as an ironing board )
xx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
June 1st, 2009, 05:56 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a changing table in Cecil's nursery(up-stairs in our house), and I also have a changing table that attaches to his playyard (downstairs in our living room)- I really use them both all the time. Right now Cecil sleeps in our room, so I also have a chaning mat that I put on our bed to change him at night.
June 1st, 2009, 06:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a dresser that has a wooden/matching changing table that fits on the top. I never really used it. I think I'll use the pads this time. Don't know. Haven't really thought of it until now.

June 1st, 2009, 06:00 AM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
I just change Tanith on the floor. Never even bothered to get a changing table.

June 1st, 2009, 01:33 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We do have a changing tables which I started using. I use the changing table during the day and since Alex sleeps with us if I have to change his diaper during the night , I have a towel that I put on our bed to change him, It's more comfortable than the changing table in the pack n' play

June 1st, 2009, 08:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I bought a nursery-in-a-box when I was pregnant with Cora that came with crib, dresser, and changing table. I had the changing table in Erin's room, but after Patrick was born I ended up just changing him on the floor in the front room most of the time, so I moved the table to the front room, between the couch and the wall.

June 2nd, 2009, 04:03 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since we were able to use my SIL crib and glider, the changing table was the only furniture we purchased. We went and got a dresser (the drawer space has been wonderful for organizing). Since it's not just a changing table, but really a dresser with a flat surface for a changing pad, I don't think it will become "unused". We have a 2 story house. For the downstairs, I used one of the baskets I got at my baby shower to put a pad and changing supplies in so that it can be "mobile" downstairs. Who knows, once I start actually USING these, I might change my mind on how things are set up.

June 2nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I just use his crib to change him in. I don't have the room for a changing table and never had one with Haley either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search