Monday Moan!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2009, 10:19 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I called my OB to get my appt and the earliest she can see me is June 30th. Can you believe that? I will be 11 weeks by then. My last pg I had four u/s's by that point. She has a new stupid secretary that told me to go to my family doctor for my u/s's because she can't get me in any earlier. BULL!!! I am so mad. I will be making a HUGE deal about it at my first appt too. This new secretary is so rude and not nice So I called my family doc and he will make my first 7 week u/s appt for me. At someone is taking care of me. Jeesh!
June 1st, 2009, 10:25 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
OMG, I would def report her to your doc. I'm glad your family doc can see you sooner. I can't wait to hear the results. I'm so excited for you!

My moan is that I'm tired!!

June 1st, 2009, 10:32 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
June 30th! I hate that it seems like they always have to give you the longest date available, like what you are not important? I'm glad your family doctor is going to see you at 7 weeks.

June 1st, 2009, 04:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sabina - I bet the doctor doesn't even know what's going on at the front desk unless you tell him/her. 11 weeks would make me furious! Can you ask to have the doctor call you because you have a "question?" And then, when the doc calls, ask him/her if waiting until 11 weeks is really necessary. I think it's unfair to make people wait like that... I know that I am soooo nervous with this PG. Had I had to wait I would have gone crazy (and driven all of the JM mommies crazy, too)! I'm glad your regular doc can see you, but still...
I hope your Tuesday is better than your Monday!

Michelle - I'm tired, too! And, I'm reallllly crabby! I've already cried three times today. My dog thinks i'm nuts.

June 2nd, 2009, 09:59 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I am actually okay with the 11 week appointment now. Honestly, there is nothing she do if we lose the baby so why waste all my vacation and sick time seeing her now when she can't help me? What's going to happen is going to happen, we can't stop it. I will be high risk because of my amino leak and there is a chance of being hospitalized again and being on bed rest so I guess I would rather save up my time for lots of appointments and u/s's in the end of the pg instead of the beginning. At least at that point they can help me if something happens. That will also be when the real anxiety starts and I will need all those appointments to calm me down! Thanks for understanding though, I guess I just needed to calm down and assess the situation.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search