I could really do with some advise

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Veteran
Okay I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant well since my last af........besides bloated and a few cramps here and there nothing....The biggest thing I am worries about is that I don't have any sore boobs...my first pregnancy I did have them....ended in mc my second I never had them ended in a blighted ovum? So you can see why I am sooo scared right now...I don't have sore boobs so I am thinking the same thing last time will happen again.....does anyone know what hormaone makes you have sore boobs? I am soo scared I cannot go through this again for a third time...any help would be great!
February 27th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sore boobs is not necessarily a symptom that everyone has. Mine were sore for a bit with my 1st, then they were just BIG. Do you still have other symptoms?

At 4 weeks 5 days I wouldn't expect too much just yet - although if there's any doubt PLEASE see your doc or A doc...

It really is true that every pregnancy is different. With me, I always get really THIRSTY and my breath gets stank. I have this 'full' feeling in my abdomen and constant fluttering as well. No sickness (thank god!). Then there's my mom - mom insists she was deathly ill from day 1 , and that's why she had just me!

It's hard not to obsess after a loss. I find myself squeezing my boobs now, waiting for them to be sore. Maybe I'll luck out? Maybe you will too... I'll say a prayer

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>
February 27th, 2006, 06:45 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine weren't super sore at first. Let me tell you this, compared to when I first found out I was pg to when I was about 8 weeks was a major difference in symptoms. There was nausea, vomiting, aching boobs, etc. I wouldnt' count the symptoms as indicators. You will go crazy if you dwell on that, like I did the first couple of weeks. If you really get worried (because I thought my symptoms were waning), you can do like I did and go to the ER,,,it will give you peice of mind, but also cost you big bucks.

When is your first appointment?
February 27th, 2006, 07:05 AM
ocmorrishome's Avatar Regular
Quote:
Okay I am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant well since my last af........besides bloated and a few cramps here and there nothing....The biggest thing I am worries about is that I don't have any sore boobs...my first pregnancy I did have them....ended in mc my second I never had them ended in a blighted ovum? So you can see why I am sooo scared right now...I don't have sore boobs so I am thinking the same thing last time will happen again.....does anyone know what hormaone makes you have sore boobs? I am soo scared I cannot go through this again for a third time...any help would be great![/b]

Hello,
I just wanted to add. Every preg. is different. I have had three healthy kids and 3 miscarriages. An With my two healthy boys my boobs where not very sore. With my daughter my boobs where sore. An only with one of my miscarriges my boobs where sore. So i don't think if your boobs are not sore it's not a sign of anything being wrong. My current preg. my boobs are not sore and my husband says just consider your self lucky.

Good luck

Olivia
February 27th, 2006, 08:45 AM
hopin4a4rth
Yep! every pregnancy is soo different. I wouldnt' worry about it. My breasts were only sore w/ DD & this pregnancy & not w/ my boys.

Congratulatiosn on your pregnancy!!
February 27th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First congrats on you pregnancy. In all the literature I have read it always says not two pgs are the same. If you want all the symptoms all the time it is just not going to happen. ( thank goodness). I have had several pgs all with different symptoms. If you are concerned call your Doc . Blessings B
February 27th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to kpokorny
I wouldn't worry about that part... When I was pregnant with my Son, they hurt non stop!!! With this one, it took a couple of months and of course... worried me sick. Try to not worry about that part and celebrate your pregnancy.

1st Loss~08/14/00-No EDD
03/10/92-My beautiful daughter Kalina's Birthday!
05/12/94-My beautiful daughter Sierra's Birthday!
2nd Loss at 28 weeks~09/12/05 (Charlie's angel day - Trisomy 18)
3rd Loss at 15 weeks~03/04/06-EDD 08/23/06
4th Loss at 9 1/2 weeks~09/12/06-EDD 04/08/07
5th Loss at 9 1/2 weeks~girl 01/14/08-EDD 07/23/08
6th Loss at 19 weeks~10/04/08 (Joey's angel Day - Cord accident)</div>

<div align="center">

</div>
February 28th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't get sore boobs until WELL into the second trimester, and even the/now they were never really 'sore' but my nipples hurt like heck.

I would not worry about sore boobs....you are only what 4 some weeks along, you don't even have THAT huge a number of hormones and hormanal changes are what bring on the some of the symptoms...

with me thirst does not begin to describe my desire for liquid!! ha ha and I burp ALOT..crazy I know but I didn't have any of the 'typical' signs, even m/s did not ick in for weeks and weeks.

If you are concerned always ask a doc, we are all here to help but we don't know you, can't see you and aren't medical professionals so I will never tell you to 'just ignore it' but I will suggest you relax, talk to your doc and enjoy the pregnancy. ((((HUGS))))

February 28th, 2006, 08:28 AM
JCat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never gotten sore boobs with this pregnancy. I had a few weeks of tinglely nipples but that's it. If it hadn't been for the tiredness and being sick I would have never known I was pregnant. So don't worry about 'missing' symptoms..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search