Worried Sick about bleeding

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Cherished1's Avatar On an extended babymoon
I am really worried today about this bleeding. I know woman have had bleeding and it all be ok... Have those cases started out as light spotting/bleeding and gradually turned into a full on period type of bleed like in the space of 3 days (like mine!) today is the 3rd day and I am using a pad. It's a God dam public holiday and no doctors are open and the public hospitals are f@#%ed! I would be there for hours if I went and there isn't anyone on duty to do a scan anyway and they would only call them in for an 'emergency' I am so MAD

Our Amazing Water Birth Story
June 7th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I wish there was someone you could call! That way you could get some answers. I know that there have been women who have had this and it turned out to be nothing to worry about. Please know that I'm thinking about you. Update us when you can. I'm hoping you're doing OK. Hugs...

June 7th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Cherished, are you able to go to the hospital and get them to call your ob? I know my ob has always told me to do that. I know what it is like in the ER department, hopefully Monday morning wouldn't be so bad?

I pray everything will be ok, big hugs and stickyvibes.

BFP - 23/08/09

Check out my bump: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f5...l#post17893964

June 7th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks girls, I decided to call around to see what doctors were open today that had a nurse on duty who could take my blood and send it off today so that I would have the results tomorrow Plus I could get a referral for a scan so I can quickly have it in my lunch break tomorrow. I found one that was open which was 1/2 an hour drive away so we went there. I feel a bit relieved that 'something' is being done..... dh will call first thing in the morning to make an appointment for the scan and we should be able to get the test results at the same time from pathology which is just across the hall SO this time tomorrow I will have an idea of what is going on. If the ultrasound looks ok I will have another blood test on Wed and get those results on Thursday. As far as the bleeding goes it is still getting heavier each time I check it but the cramping is the same, just like AF.

dh has been so beautiful... we have a special folder with old poems he's written for me, photos of special occasions eg valentines days etc and our wedding vows, he got it out and we looked through it and read our wedding vows to each other again... It was so lovely and a timely reminder that at the end of the day when our kids have come and then left home, it is just us and our relationship is the most important thing.... I love him!

June 7th, 2009, 11:23 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
June 8th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad you can get in. I'll say extra prayers that things go well. Update us as soon as you can!!!!

Your DH sounds wonderful! What a beautiful way to share things with each other during such a rough time.

Know that I'm thinking of you...

June 8th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck today with your scan. Praying everything turns out great for you. Please update when you can.
June 8th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad they are seeing you today, please keep us posted on what's happening. Your dh sounds wonderful.

June 8th, 2009, 10:11 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cherished, stalking you from TTCAL...

I hope that everything is ok. You and baby are in my T&P.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
June 8th, 2009, 02:49 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be hoping and praying that your lo is ok. You and DH sound like you have a very supportive and loving relationship and that is really wonderful.

Hugs
June 9th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any news?
June 15th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Hi girls,

So sorry to keep you all waiting.... My brain has been jelly and in shock with what has happened! I did have a miscarriage.... The bleeding has stopped on Sat and I am doing ok. Just concentrating on getting my body back into shape and loosing a bit of weight than hoping for a bfp without tooooo much trying!

Thanks to everyone, klt who has become such a lovely friend, beautiful Mel who has given me countless support, Sabina for checking back in on me, IAMommy & Pitridge for your lovely words about my wonderful DH, Penelope you beautiful stalker girl & Princesskate

June 15th, 2009, 05:42 AM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
I'm so sorry! I was starting to wonder where you were, but I totally understand why ittook some time. Big hugs and GL with the weight and the bfp!

June 15th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry, I'm glad to hear that you are doing ok, still, I'm very sorry. I hope to see you back here in no time. Tons of HUGS going your way

June 15th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

So sorry for your loss.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search