Matthew is 4 months... update with PICS!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2009, 08:01 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He had his second round of 4 stinkin' shots today. He is doing better than he did with them at 2 months though. He is now 16lbs 6oz and 26 inches long. He has totally mastered rolling from tummy to back now. He is drooling like a mad man...major teething going on here. He really figured out how to use his hands the past couple days. He is overall just a sweet happy baby. We are so blessed to have him.

AF showed back up again...so no BFP this month. Maybe next month. I also decided there is no way I could leave this little bugger and go back to work...so I took an extended leave until Jan 2010. It is going to suck not having money to toss around... but he is sooo much more important to me. I still worry about him every second of every day. I can't imagine life without him....but I am doing my best not to be too overprotective of him. I can't stand to hear him cry though. I don't think he has cried for more than 30 seconds his entire life. We are still BFing and co-sleeping. I did a side-car crib to our bed and it is an amazing thing! If you co-sleep or plan to you should think about a side car crib. It makes life so much easier! We are delaying solids until at least 6 months. Matthew's doctor wasn't too happy to hear that, but didn't push the issue too much.

Anyways...so that is my update...now for the PICS! He makes the silliest faces. I swear I spend my days just laughing at him!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

June 10th, 2009, 08:05 PM
double post

If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn

Last edited by *Bobbie*; June 10th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.
June 11th, 2009, 01:44 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didnt know you were TTC again, Bobbie! Im sorry af showed, I hope next month is your month!

Awwwww, Matthew is getting so big! He is so adorable

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
June 11th, 2009, 05:13 AM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LMAO...your son is hilarious!!!!

I can't wait for you to tell us you're preggo again!

June 11th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He's so cute, I love the picture where he's about to cry

June 11th, 2009, 09:18 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwwe....He is just the cutest!! Sorry about the BFN, I hope next month is your month!!
June 11th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG he had the cutest little expressions I have ever seen!! What a face. He is so incrediably cute. You are so lucky you can stay at home with him. I really wish I didn't have to go back to work, it was the hardest thing I ever did in my life.
June 11th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness Matthew is absolutely adorable. Those pictures are awesome! Did you take them or did you have them done? That smile is just "heart melting"! I can't believe he's already 4 months old. These babies are getting big so fast! He looks like such a sweet little guy. You can see he has an awesome personality.

Sorry about the BFN! Of course, I must have missed the fact that you are TTC! I'm so excited for you! I hope that next cycle brings you two lines, a + sign, a "yes", or whatever kind of indicator of a BFP you need Keeping everything crossed for you . KUP!

June 11th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks girls! I did them myself. I take pics as a hobby. Yep we are TTC but I am not gonna hold my breath... it took 7 years to get Matthew and we did end up seeing a RE and TTC with injectables and IUI. Soooo odds of it just "happening" aren't great but ya never know It's fun peeing on sticks again though

June 11th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
POAS addicts unite. I'm going to live out my poas addiction through you and others around me
Your pictures are fantastic! Man, I'm surrounded by creative people on these boards. I couldn't even get a good picture of my BFP!!!!

Just a little story that "it can happen"...A friend of mine went through years of fertility treatment before they were able to have TWINS through invitro (after multiple rounds of trying). A few years later, successful invitro allowed them to have another baby. Thinking they couldn't get PG without med assistance, they didn't think much about birth control. WHAM! They got naturally pg months after their third little one was born! It can happen! And, I hope it happens to you

June 11th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh! He is sooo adorable! Ive been MIA for awhile, and the loast pics I saw of him he was a newborn! Love the facial expressions!
June 11th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Pound's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
great pics, he's a cutie! i didn't know you were ttc- good luck!!!

June 12th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Gayle's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Gayle Send a message via Yahoo to Gayle
He is so adorable! Good luck on ttc!

June 13th, 2009, 04:37 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww, your little Matthew is so cute!

Wow, I didn't know you were TTC! Good luck Bobbie!

June 13th, 2009, 06:25 PM
NeeshBoogie's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow! He DOES make silly faces... what a personality that kid must have. He's grown leaps and bounds since the last pics I saw of him. Still a cutie though.

And good luck to you ttc!

Thank you Mod-MommaTrish for my gorgeous siggy!!!

Last edited by NeeshBoogie; June 13th, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
June 13th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
He's too cute Bobbie!! I love his ears. lol. Do you want to bring your camera over here?

And more virtual baby dust to add to the jar I already gave you! =p

June 16th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Aw, how cute is he!!

He looks like he is growing well - very well infact (Tia weighed in at 15lb 8oz 2 weeks ago and she is 9 months!! lol).

Glad to read things are going well, and TTC again get you!! !

Good Luck with that!

Sam x

p.s = your looking fab!
June 16th, 2009, 10:24 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Bobbie!! Been awhile! Matthew is simply adorable!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
June 17th, 2009, 10:26 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey! love the pictures.. and i just wanted to say your Ped is way behind the times.. Most pediatricians recommend waiting til 6 months to start solids now.. and esspecially since your little guy is obviously NOT little i dont see why he would be concerned about it at all! (eva was 16lbs 8oz at her 6 month apt)

~Em

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search