We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I don't know if this is the right decision, or the wrong one, but, I'm going to take the boys to the lake. DH will stay with Jennifer (the kitty that's very sick). We're only going about 90 minutes away so we can come home if she gets worse or passes. i just think the boys need a little break. I feel guilty, but, I also don't want them to be surrounded by this without any break. She's been sick since Tuesday, and the vet said she could hang on for a day or a week. I posted about it in another thread. I want to thank all of you again for your kindness and unbelievable support. I'm so glad I have JM to turn to when I need to vent, cry, cheer, etc...
I'll be back in a day or two. Everybody have a great weekend.
Kelty, I think you are making the right decision. The boys need a break, a little distraction. I hope that Jennifer will still be hanging when you guys come back from your little get away. Have a great weekend.