APPOINTMENT TODAY!!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2006, 05:42 AM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wish me luck.... I'm not far along, 6 weeks tops, so hopefully they will see somethingon u/s. I'm taking baby steps so far, and I'm not even gonna stress over the next step until the first one is overcome. I'll let you know what happens..

R

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>
March 1st, 2006, 06:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats right girl! Can't life for today if you are worried about tomorrow :-)

Make sure they do a transvaginal U/S they are better at seeing tiny sacs and eggies that way :-)

Ohhhh yeaaaa ohhh yea

Make sure to update soon!!

March 1st, 2006, 07:59 AM
JCat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!

March 2nd, 2006, 04:20 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi sorry this is so late, but I hope your appointment went well. Please let us know how it went. Did you get to see your little bean?
March 2nd, 2006, 06:22 AM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, it was pretty uneventful. SInce I'm not having any m/c symptoms and b/c its so early, the doc wants to wait about 2 more weeks so we can be SURE to see the bean. I start seeing the high-risk doctor the following week..

At first I was really really hoping he would do a u/s, but in a way I'm glad he didn't. I would hate for it to be too small to see anything - it would probably freak me out. So I will try to enjoy these next 2 weeks as much as possible.

Still not too much in the symptom dept. I'm eating a lot and tired all the time. I would be lying if I said I weren't constantly checking between my legs looking for blood... I just can't help myself. At this stage in life I have really learned to prepare for the worst. Sounds just awful, dontcha think?

Most importantly, my doc seems very confident. I was afraid I would hear a lot of "Oh its waaaaaay too soon since your last birth - you simply MUST terminate," but no, they were all smiles. Everyone reassured me that nothing would happen, now that they know I'm not the 'perfect' pregnancy I was made out to be last time. I will be watched and monitored like a hawk. Hey, whatever it takes . Plus, my regular OB can deliver me, which is what I wanted. He said the high-risk guys are mostly just there for the pregnancy itself, any doc can deliver me. Which is GREAT because I LOVE my OB.

Despite the paranoia and constant breast-grabbing and crotch-staring, I am feeling optimistic. I have a strong feeling this one is a girl. My EDD is 10/25, which is 3 days after Sebastian was born. I feel like it was trly meant to be, it was a gift from Sebastian and God...

I can't bring myself to join the Oct DDC yet. There's just so much happiness and carefree-ness and naivete - I just feel like I would somehow destroy everything that is right and good about the DDC, me and my dead son. But that's ok - I still have here and the Loss group. Maybe one day I'll be able to talk to my old DDC (Jan 06).

Sorry so long, but WHEW! What a slurry of emotions. Time to get back to Montel's "Polygamous families" expose'.

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>
March 2nd, 2006, 06:43 AM
Blessings B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah!!! I am so glad you had a great appt. Blessings B
March 2nd, 2006, 07:51 AM
Veteran
Just popping in from the Oct DDC to say congratulations and that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Don't worry about that you might "destroy" anything!! The support there is great, we have a lot of women who have experienced loss and who understand what it does to you.

Come join us whenever you feel up to it, I look forward to seeing you there.

Take care and God Bless.

</div>
March 2nd, 2006, 08:32 AM
hopin4a4rth
glad the appt went well & I'm hoping that things continue to go well for you!! I think waiting 2 more weeks for a u/s is a good idea, but I know it'll be hard to wait.
March 4th, 2006, 07:10 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Robyn I'm checking on my gal...you! Glad to hear the first appt went well. I know that you wanted that u/s but like you said, it is probably better so that you can definitely see your little bean and hear that h/b. You are going to be fine! I have good feelings about this one

March 4th, 2006, 11:58 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Yah for uneventful appointments!

I look forward to hearing about your next appontment!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

March 5th, 2006, 07:18 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sweetie,

I am glad to hear you had a good appointment. I have a tear running down the right side of my face for you. For once it is happy tears. I want so much for you to finally have a little bit of happiness. Sebastian is watching over you and the baby honey.

I love you so much, It is like a relief to hear some good news.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 6th, 2006, 06:36 AM
anissa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to anissa Send a message via MSN to anissa
I am so happy your appt. went great.
Gavin Thomas 06/01/06
Emma Grace Born Sleeping 8/4/05 22 Weeks
Some people only dream of holding an Angel I actually held one!
Angel Baby 8/14/02
Angel Baby 12/28/04

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search