4D u/s pic and update

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2009, 07:21 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went for my repeat 4D u/s last friday since Savanah was being shy the last time and she did much better this time. She still slept through the entire thing but we did get some good shots of her face and they did confirm that she is still a girl!!! We got 6 pictures printed out for us and then a CD with 26 pics and a 30 minute DVD set to music. It's so amazing to see how far technology has come. I'm so in love with her and I haven't even met her yet. I have my pics in an album in order from the very first u/s I had where you could see nothing but the gestational sac. I can't believe what started out soooo very small, has become a beautiful little baby. Anyway. Here are a few pics. Just wanted to share. She is head down. I had my 34 week appt yesterday and everything went fine. I gained 1 1/2 pounds the last 2 weeks for a total of 23 1/2. My next appt is June 30th and he said he will check my cervix, do the strep b test, and put the baby on a monitor to see if she is getting plenty of oxygen. (never had that done so i'm clueless on that part. He said to pick some dates that I would like to be induced and we will discuss them at the appt and possible schedule it. I am soooo excited. I can't believe she could be here in as few as 5 weeks. Time has gone by sooooo fast.

She loves sucking on her thumb and fingers.

In this one she is holding on to her foot!!!!!!

June 17th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG those are amazing. I can't believe that you are so far along, 34 weeks! Didn't you just get pg? I'm curious why are they inducing you?

June 17th, 2009, 08:16 AM
It seems like i just got pregnant. These last 8 months have gone by soooo fast. We are doing and elective induction. Our other two kids go to their other parents every 2 weeks for 2 weeks at a time and the day I'm due they are supposed to be in Missisippi and Kentucky. They are supposed to leave July 30th. Plus my parents live almost 4 hours away and we live an hour from the hospital if you speed. I want to make sure they are all able to make it. He will not induce before 38 1/2 weeks so I will be going about a week early. He is not pushing us to do it either way. It's completely up to us but I just think it will be best this way if everything looks good and the dr feels like we can go ahead with it that is.

June 17th, 2009, 08:23 AM
It makes sense, are the kids excited to meet their baby sister? I think it's great that you want Savanah to be born when the kids are around.

June 17th, 2009, 08:43 AM
They are really excited for her to get here. Eli my 6 year old is always asking if she is awake or sleeping and always tells her good night and he loves her. It's so sweet. Kayla my 10 year old step daughter is excited to. She has 2 step brother's and a half brother so she is ready for a little girl. THey are both going to be old enough to be able to help out and I think they are going to be great with her.

June 18th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Those are fantastic pictures! Look at that adorable nose and cute little cheeks! I'm sure you're getting so excited! Wow! 5 weeks...man, I'm jealous You'll have to KUP about the 30th. This is so exciting. And, it's nice you'll be able to plan it when everyone can be around. I hope you're feeling good and getting ready for your little girl's arrival. Yay!

June 18th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klt View Post
Those are fantastic pictures! Look at that adorable nose and cute little cheeks! I'm sure you're getting so excited! Wow! 5 weeks...man, I'm jealous You'll have to KUP about the 30th. This is so exciting. And, it's nice you'll be able to plan it when everyone can be around. I hope you're feeling good and getting ready for your little girl's arrival. Yay!
Thank you so much. I can't believe the time is already almost here. I have watched the DVD about 5 times since we had the u/s done. It's just amazing. Everyone is already saying that she looks just like DH. I think he is loving it. I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. My shower is this weekend so i'm hoping to get the nursery finished. I guess i need to start packing some bags just in case. I don't have any of that ready yet and we live over an hour away from the hospital. I'm dropping pretty fast according to everyone even though I know that doesn't neccessarily mean anything. I'm also getting lots of BH contractions all throughout the day and they are getting to be much more frequent. I'm not ready for her just yet but I can't wait to meet her at the same time. Anyways. I will definately keep ya'll posted. Hopefully in about a month i will be posting pics of our little miracle baby.

I can't believe how far along you are. You will be there before you know it as well. How are you feeling?

June 18th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
A shower....ohhhh, I am so excited for you! And, it's this weekend! You have to tell us all about it and share details on the cool stuff you get! I bet the DVD is awesome! My birthday is this Summer and I'm hoping that I get a 3d/4d session from DH. I think they are so awesome. I have all of our u/s pics too. It sure is amazing how fast they grow "in the oven" (even though my PG feels like it's going pretty slow right now...) Your baby dropping is a good thing Isn't it amazing that people notice that?!?!?! I carry so low that no one ever notices. Savanah will be here before you know it. I wonder how she looks compared to the u/s pics... should be cool to compare!

I'm feeling fine. October seems like it's very far away, but, I don't want to wish the boys' Summer Vacation away. I need to keep busy and just enjoy.

June 18th, 2009, 06:59 AM
.x~KAT~x.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to .x~KAT~x.
amazing pictures! she looks gorgous xxx
June 18th, 2009, 07:07 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Wow, she looks like she's in the middle of stiffling a laugh with her hands! Those pics are amazing.
June 18th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Well make sure to throw lots of hints about the ultrasound. My mom did mine for my birthday. We had to go back a second time because Savanah didn't want to show that little face for us. It was free the second time since they couldn't get any good pics.

I am ready for the shower as well. I will try and get lots of pics. I never had one with my son. We were in Okinawa japan so I had no family. I am just ready to be ready!!!!!!!!!!!! Time seems to be slowing down the closer the it gets. I don't want to rush her by any means but i'm becoming really anxious lately. I actually had a dream last night about going into labor early. It's crazy. DH keeps telling me how fast she is dropping and my MIL is like "you will be lucky if you make it another 5 weeks but babies come when they are ready I suppose. I just want her to be healthy.

I know it may seem like October is a long way away but I promise it will be here before you know it. It's absolutely mind blowing that when Savanah gets here, it will be 2 years since we started trying to have a baby. Where has the time gone????? Just relax and enjoy your summer because it will be over before you know it.

DOn't forget to make sure DH knows how badly you want that ultrasound. I hope you get it. I can't wait to see pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klt View Post
A shower....ohhhh, I am so excited for you! And, it's this weekend! You have to tell us all about it and share details on the cool stuff you get! I bet the DVD is awesome! My birthday is this Summer and I'm hoping that I get a 3d/4d session from DH. I think they are so awesome. I have all of our u/s pics too. It sure is amazing how fast they grow "in the oven" (even though my PG feels like it's going pretty slow right now...) Your baby dropping is a good thing Isn't it amazing that people notice that?!?!?! I carry so low that no one ever notices. Savanah will be here before you know it. I wonder how she looks compared to the u/s pics... should be cool to compare!

I'm feeling fine. October seems like it's very far away, but, I don't want to wish the boys' Summer Vacation away. I need to keep busy and just enjoy.
Thank you so much. It was so much fun watching her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x~KAT~x. View Post
amazing pictures! she looks gorgous xxx

June 18th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Angela~ View Post
Wow, she looks like she's in the middle of stiffling a laugh with her hands! Those pics are amazing.
Thank you. She was like that throughout the whole video just about. She constantly had her hands in her face but it was sooo cute.

June 18th, 2009, 08:09 AM
We got a u/s picture of Alex a couple of weeks before he was born and he looked exactly like the u/s picture.

June 18th, 2009, 08:42 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awwwww, beautiful pictures! She is adorable

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search