Symptoms -

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2006, 07:35 AM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so I have a few more symptoms I would like to share with you all.

As with other pregnancies, I am experienceing slight cramping, almost like a period. Its kind of a warm feeling. I got these in previous pregnancies and while I was at first concerned my doc said it was just my uterus 'getting ready' and adjusting. So I have now come to expect this as a sign of pregnancy.

The other, and I don't recall if this has been an issue before, is a light discharge - almost clear. There's no tinge of blood, nothing like that. It's very thin, almost watery.

I thought I had found a site that gave some pretty detailed accounts of any possible symptoms, but now all I can find are the trpical "nausea, breast tenderness, etc...." sites, and they are of no help. DOes anyone have a suggestion as to a website that lists ALL symptoms not just the MOST COMMON ones?

ALso, I cannot drink enough water. I am constantly thirsty. Anyone else experiencing this?

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>
March 3rd, 2006, 07:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm the thirst and light discharge were my early symptoms as well.

I mean an extreme boarder line crazy, literally insatiable thirst...yes that was definately me, haha

I burped like crazy too

March 3rd, 2006, 08:24 AM
hopin4a4rth
I had tons of discharge w/ a few of my pregnancies. The thin kind like you said. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that is normal for some people in some pregnancies

The thirst was a give away for me too... i was SOOO thirsty w/ this pregnancy.
March 3rd, 2006, 10:28 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
http://www.justmommies.com/articles/...symptoms.shtml

Just mommies list those symptoms. It also mentions headache and constipation, which I rarely hear people mention as symptoms. Constipation has been an issue with me from day 1. No one ever really seems to mention it though.

But I had, and still have, lots of vaginal secretions. So much that I have to wear a panty liner. Also have experienced the thirst.
March 3rd, 2006, 10:48 AM
soontobemommyto3
my symptoms were different in all 4 pregnancies. last pregnancy I had no vaginal discharge, this time I have tons.
March 3rd, 2006, 12:12 PM
I had such bad constipation last time, compounded by the fact I was on Methadone treatment. I'm talking NOTHING would touch it - not M.O.M (RAYMOND'S CONSTIPATED!!!!), not juice, fruit, colace, fiber pills/drinks - the only thing that gave me any relief was good-ol FLEET enema! It's not so bad...

This time, I'm almost OFF the methadone (YAY!) and I am having at least 1BM a day, pain free. I had really bad 'roids last time, b/c of the strain. I am just now starting to regulate again. Sorry if TMI, but it can be bad. My doc told me to stop taking the prenatals and just take a multi and folic acid b/c the amount of iron in the prenatals can really stop you up.

Agatha Christie</span>
March 4th, 2006, 06:51 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
congratulations on almost being off methadone- from another mommie in recovery
March 5th, 2006, 07:56 AM
THANKS! And thanks for speaking up! I hope you are very proud of yourself, as am I! ((((((HUGS))))))

Agatha Christie</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search